bfsparty is offline Junior Member

Winny/EQ/Test combo

road cyclist and lifter: just acquired for first time winny and EQ for summer riding/shredding.
    Q: should I use a mild test with either one or both, or can I go without a test at all. Preference is to use no test.
    Appreciated.

Raw_Power is offline New Member
    being a cyclist as mentioned, i know that winny alone is a little hard on the joints. i've experienced it in rugby. a small dose of some form of test is a GREAT move.

raw

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most will tell you to use Test for a few reasons.....

It will help you avoid having sexual disfunction and othe such side effects caused by the lack of Testosterone in your body.
    It will also make your cycle far more effective as Test is an excellent base for any cycle.

Over all I think it is mostly to avoid side effects.

I was under, perhaps, false impression that EQ and Winny would not crash test levels, being more anabolic than androgenic , and even pct is not needed after either cycle.
    your take appreciated

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I would swap out the winny for something else if you are going to be doing a lot of riding while on that cycle. I ride too and the winny would make me nervous about my knees. Perhaps halotestin or masteron . Also I would include maybe 150mg a week of test.

so like
    1-14 test 150mg ew
    1-14 masteron
    1-13 eq

remember that pct doesn't always necessitate a chemical presence. pct is a paramount aspect of any AS supplementation.

raw

Quote Originally Posted by bfsparty View Post
    I was under, perhaps, false impression that EQ and Winny would not crash test levels, being more anabolic than androgenic , and even pct is not needed after either cycle.
    your take appreciated
    huh...no to all

I`m currently on Test and winstrol and my I am having no problems with joint pains or anything.

so...if I had to choose b/w the test and the winny...and I will ride 1500 miles this summer, 4x100 rides included, I am 43, ouch... would the EQ be a better bet?

sorel_C is offline Member
    you dont have to add test,, but if you can afford and hav acces to it,, go for it

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I`m currently on Test and winstrol and my I am having no problems with joint pains or anything.
    yeah but do you cycle? I can f up my knees for weeks on one ride. esp if my pedals are adjusted wrong or something.

well these guys are cyclists, which means a lot of endurance/long excercises. think of it as a shit-ton more rpms on your car's engine. winny DEFINATELY causes joint discomfort in a lot of users. some can bear it, some will never use it again. this all goes back to the whole "each person is different" thing.

raw

True, the only thing I do other than working out is hockey.

being 43, you might find eq to be a much tighter fit. personally, i f***ing love eq; although, winny is more suitable for some stacks.

raw

gonna shine the winny then. It just does not seem like a 43 yo should be risking it. EQ, androderm, and my trusty gh should do the trick and make for a great season on the road. Thanks!

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    here is the concern i have.... you should run eq for about 14 weeks or so and if your winny is injectable then you are pinning daily for 14 weeks. that gets old. i dont mind for 6 weeks or so but 14 no thanks. if its oral winny its not so bad.....thats why as stated above by Kratos masteron would be a lovely alternative.

Thread Information