Boostedsupra1578 is offline Junior Member

Safest Way Of Using Deca Without Dick Issues

hey i wanna use deca for the first time but am a little scared after a bad tren incident.i wasnt able to function for months after using to much tren do to to much tren and not enough test with a poor pct.i just want some opinions on how i should run my next dbol /test/deca cycle.i really wanna pack on some weight and figured this would be the cycle.i just want some opinions on what to run with it to minimize any sexual issues or acne issues.im guessing arimidex and hcg with a pct of aromasin /nolva but am unclear on when and how much of each to run during the cycle.here what i was thinking.

dbol wk 1-4 40mg
    test wk 1-14 500mg
    deca wk 2-12 300 mg

but i just wana make sure however i run this i keep sides to a minimum and def want my dick working this time around.im just a little lost with so many opinions on whats best.but based on this are there any ideas?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what was the cycle with tren that caused you problems?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    check out the pct forum for dosages for your pct.

also be weary of prolactin, high levels of prolactin can cause sexual dysfunction.

you can get bromocriptine or cabergoline to keep your prolactin down.

i was running 100mg ed of test prop and 75 mg ed of tren .then i ubruptly stopped after 10 weeks cuz of travel and wound up lacking on the pct as well.biggest mistake i ever made.couldnt get it up for months.im still not 100%and this was over 6 months ago.i even got all the proper bloodwork done after about 2 months of issues and it said prolactin and test levels were fine.but i knew there was still something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Boostedsupra1578 View Post
    i was running 100mg ed of test prop and 75 mg ed of tren.then i ubruptly stopped after 10 weeks cuz of travel and wound up lacking on the pct as well.biggest mistake i ever made.couldnt get it up for months.im still not 100%and this was over 6 months ago.i even got all the proper bloodwork done after about 2 months of issues and it said prolactin and test levels were fine.but i knew there was still something wrong
    did you ever get any pct chems and do a pct some time later to help out your natty test production?

yeah i actually did but i think it was to late cuz my levels were still off for some time after.well at least they felt that way

Quote Originally Posted by Boostedsupra1578 View Post
    yeah i actually did but i think it was to late cuz my levels were still off for some time after.well at least they felt that way
    you can take some nolva and or aromasin at any time to boost your test levels up. if you're feeling like you arent quick back to normal it might be the boost you need.

Thread Information