Rando911 is offline Associate Member

Flabby McTitty's

If you are prone to gyno (flab under the nips, nothing else). What PCT would you run?

My cycle was one of orals only.
    4 weeks of tren tabs
    3 weeks of methyltest

It has been 4 weeks since the cycle has finished and I am seeing a bit of flab collecting under the left nip. This has just started a week ago and I am a bit new at this. I would rather ask you guys! Thanks again!
    I have clomid on hand, just in case.
    Any advise is greatly appretiated.. No flaming needed. thx.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    so youre cycle of harsh orals ended 4 weeks ago and youve yet to start PCT??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wow, where to start...
    lets hear more about this ''cycle''

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    WOW!

never cease to amaze.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    well deff get some caber

correct me if I'm wrong but for oral-only cycles the PCT should start immediately and last about 4 weeks. I'd get a blood test and if your hormones are still jacked then use drugs, but otherwise I wouldnt expect yuor gyno to get worse at this point. Everyone is diff though. I know a guy who got BAD gyno 13 months after a cycle. He didnt do a PCT tho. Do you have a lump? Fat will go away with cardio.

Hey Shark,

Thanks for the constructive criticisim. I did take a weeks worth of clomid at the end of the cycle, even though I had no symptoms (just to be safe). Who could have guessed the fat deposits would start so late. Would it be a good idea to take some more clomid this late after the cycle?

Cardio has already begun and I am hoping for a decrease in the deposits.

Thanks again for your help Shark. And for the others who roll their eyes.... yup.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow a week worth of clomid? didnt do any research did ya? youre test levels were shut down and were still shut down..that week of clomid did not get you recovered so now your estrogen is probably really high and is possibily the culprit for your gyno..the smartest thing to do would be to get your bloodwork checked out so you can fix the problem..probably need a combo of an AI/SERM

As I understood, if your running a short cycle of orals only, you only needed clomid if you show signs of gyno. No need to take it if you have no problems leveling your test/estrogen levels naturaly...

sorry, dont know if this thread is still active. I hope you've seen the worst of your pseudogyno bro. Post when you get your lab results. If you start anything before then I'd use a SERM like tamox so you can stop it whenever you want practically, whereas with an AI you'll have to taper down over a couple weeks and cross your fingers hoping the estrogen rebound doesn't make your prob worse.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    must say this thread title got my attention.

Thread Information