Thread: proper dosing

GUNPOINT69 is offline Junior Member

Question proper dosing

hey everyone, stats: 185LB 6' age:22 been lifting about 6 years cycle: test enanthate250@500 mgs/wk and deca nandrolone 300@ 400mgs/wk
    first cycle

ok my test is 250mgs/10ml which is really >250mgs/1ml

ok im confused hearing mixed answers from all over.
    so im hearing that i should be taking total of 500mgs test and 400mgs of deca like above
    but.. also hearing that because the test is only 250mgs/1ml i should be taking
    1ml to be actually taking 250mgs/wk or 2ml to be actually taking 500mgs which makes sense but..

which one of these is proper dosage????
    sounds to me like i should be taking 2ml to be getting my 500 mgs of test and 1.5 ml to get my 400mgs of deca??
    Last edited by GUNPOINT69; 02-26-2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: revised the question

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    that doesnt even make sense bro. you just need to inject 500 mgs (2 ml) a week of test. and 400 mgs of deca (around 1 1/2 ml). its that simple.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNPOINT69 View Post
    hey everyone, stats: 185LB 6' age:22 been lifting about 6 years cycle: test enanthate250@500 mgs/wk and deca nandrolone 300@ 400mgs/wk
    first cycle
    ok im confused hearing mixed answers from all over ok my test is 250mgs/10ml which =250mgs/1ml
    so im hearing that i should be taking total of 500mgs test and 400mgs of deca like above
    but.. also hearing that because the test is only 250mgs/1ml i should be taking
    1 gram to be actually taking 250mgs/wk or 2 grams to be actually taking 500mgs which makes sense but..

which one of these is proper dosage????
    should i be taking 500mgs strait test or 500mgs pre mixed???
    To be honest, I'm not sure what you are even asking (?)
    1 gram? 1 gram is 1000mg. If you know what your test and deca is dosed at, and know how much per week you want to inject, and know how many times a week you want to inject, then what exactly is the question?

ok i revised the question sorry guys hopped up on no xplode

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes. just like my first post. thats how you shold be taking it. but to be honest i dont think that you need to be taking anything if you cant even figure out how much you should be taking. not trying to flame but thats just the very basics of aas. and there is alot more to aas that you need to know before you start cycleing. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    yes. just like my first post. thats how you shold be taking it. but to be honest i dont think that you need to be taking anything if you cant even figure out how much you should be taking. not trying to flame but thats just the very basics of aas. and there is alot more to aas that you need to know before you start cycleing. jmo
    i know enough to go ahead with my cycle how it effects your boddy effects and sides proper pct and such..

i was just confused
    now i know better thx
    Last edited by GUNPOINT69; 02-26-2008 at 07:58 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    that doesnt even make sense bro. you just need to inject 500 mgs (2 ml) a week of test. and 400 mgs of deca (around 1 1/2 ml). its that simple.
    if thats what he's asking,,,yes its that simple.

Thread Information