bojohns is offline New Member

Beginner and looking

6'1''
    Lifting for 2 years
    5% body fat
    3500 to 4000 cal a day
    high protein diet
    lots of beef, eggs, chicken, steak, and fish

I have been researching and researching about the right cycle for me. Planning on buying my first cycle soon and need some help. How do I know if it is clean? Are internet cycles shit? What all do I need to gain substantial weight? Please help.

prima07 is offline Associate Member
    try to find a good source in ur area, you will get ripped off most time over the internet. just cause ur eating beef, eggs, chicken, steak and fish does not mean ur dieting good.(goto the diet forum). if this is ur first cycle run test E or C/12 weeks with 50-100mg a day for 4 weeks. you will get great results.

prima07 is offline Associate Member
    that got messed up. test 500mgs a weeks for 12 weeks. adrol 50-100mgs a day for 4 weeks

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    how old are you?

sounds like you need to get ya diet spot on first

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    a lot of people think they are eating more than they actually do..break down your diet for us by meal and macros (pro/carb/fat)..at your stats, you have lots of room to grow naturally..there's something wrong with your diet..if you cant grow naturally, then you wont get anything keepable from steroids

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    5% BF?

Are you sure about that?

And also choose wisely the words you use and some may think it is source fishing and will PM you on who to go through. Please ignore them as they will scam you. I suggest to research out your diet, and also the steroid profiles. There are begginner cycles you can find in the educational forum. Once you have the knowledge behind both things them propose a cycle, and diet.

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Check out fitday. com its great for keeping track of your cal intake. I LOVE IT!!

well my grocery bag consists of the list above plus vegetables, cottage cheese, wheat bread, peanut butter. I do eat clean, and as much as I can. I am 20 years old. The last bf test i got taken was a year ago and it was lower then five but i have put on 20 pounds since then, so i am not one hundred percent sure on that. The twenty pounds looks like it is all muscle but I will get it tested tomorrow to see exactly. I am starting a clutamine product as well. any more input is great. Thanks all you guys. This is a great help.

breakfast-3 eggs, bagel, cottage cheese, shake

p/w-shake followed by lunch half hour to hour later

lunch-2 burgers with a side

snack-pulled pork sandwich

dinner-steak/shoulder filet/salmon/burger.. side of asparagas and squash/salad/pasta

bedtime-pulled pork sandwich and a spoon of cottage cheese and peanute butter. sometimes a shake

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah your diet needs lots of improvements..read this..its how you need to eat to bulk

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

try eating like that..i guarantee you will get very good natural gains without steroids

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bojohns View Post
    The last bf test i got taken was a year ago and it was lower then five but i have put on 20 pounds since then, so i am not one hundred percent sure on that.
    Lower than 5%?? How were you tested? I may be off a bit but most people need 3-4% just for their organs to survive, I highly, highly doubt you can maintain 5%.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bojohns View Post
    breakfast-3 eggs, bagel, cottage cheese, shake

p/w-shake followed by lunch half hour to hour later

lunch-2 burgers with a side

snack-pulled pork sandwich

dinner-steak/shoulder filet/salmon/burger.. side of asparagas and squash/salad/pasta

bedtime-pulled pork sandwich and a spoon of cottage cheese and peanute butter. sometimes a shake
    Not saying read meat is bad, but holy crap that's alot of beef! I might substitute one or two of those meals with chicken, but that's just me.

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Or fish. Grilled not fired tho.
    Dam im so sick of chicken im about lay a dam egg.

Thread Information