Chronic2k8 is offline New Member

Dbol Only Low Dose cycle effective?

Hello all!

I'm sure as soon as a lot of you saw this title, you were thinking "No!". I've done a substantial amount of research into steroids over a few years, and have noticed that different people react differently each compound. This is more than true with almost any drug.

I've cycled Test-E at 200mg/week with Great results. I had some dbol and was using that at 20mg/day and found I was reacting too strongly and growing extremely fast (of course a bit of bloat included).

So basically, I'm left over with 3/4 bottle of dbol. Its been about a year since my cycle, and I've been researching into the effects of Dbol at lower dosages.

Because my body reacts so strongly to it, perhaps 10mg/day would actually produce decent results over a larger period of time.. say 6 to 8 weeks. This isn't going to be a 'cycle' to get HUGE. Just a bit of a boost.

I guess the way i see it is perhaps with lower Dbol dosages (especially in people who react easier to it), one could obtain some benficial effects, without suffering the estrogenic side effects, such as water retention and gyno.

Perhaps I'm way off with this. I saw an article named "Using Dbol as a Supplement". Basically gave me the idea.

What do you guys think?

in_nujerz is offline Junior Member
    wasnt arnold's dose like 10-15 mg a day? look how big he got

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like just an excuse to use what you have left over rather than something well planned out.
    Either way, if an entire 10 mgs of dbol will help you get that "boost" to reach that goal you can't make without it, have a good go.

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    I have had substantial growth from 20mg per day over 3 months and next time I'm gonna probly try 10mg for 6 months. I should be able to put on slow steady gains the whole time and barely even depress my HPTA at all coming off will be as easy as stopping and the gains will be kept. D-bol is very anticatabolic and in low doses over extended timeframes it should cuase a large amount of muscle to build up. Your not the only one who's realized that a little d-bol goes a long ways bro. The current trend is to take large doses for 6 weeks at the beginning of an injectable cycle. Then people complain that d-bol bloats them. It's time to try using the good ol d-bol in a whole new way i believe!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you used d-bol for 12 weeks? i would be scared to use it for 24 weeks if i were in your shoes. personally 10mgs of d-bol wouldnt do a thing for me but if you want to try it go for it, everybody is different
    Last edited by PT; 02-28-2008 at 04:56 PM.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    i agree^^^^^^^^^^^ i hear all these people blowing up beacuse of high doasagei think 20 mgs dbol ed for 3 months can give great results

Chronic2k8 is offline New Member
    Awesome. Thanks for the replies you guys!

JasonR is offline Member
    Bump for more experiences, i'd like to know myself.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    im going to start the same thing in a few. days i seen nuthin wrong with that. maybe not for 8 weeks because of the harshness on the liver. but i would say 4-6 which would also make for a faster recovery bro. i may be runnin it with IGF. see me and Lego's thread (dbol & igf only)

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    Yeah d-bol plus igf is bound to make a beast, whatch out for the stretch marks heh.

Thread Information