Thread: third cycle

ml87 is offline Associate Member

Smile third cycle

thinking of getting ready for summer now. have done 2 "beginner cycles" before. (test e and dbol ). rite now my stats are 5'11" 180lbs. lost alot since last cycle. now i want to put on alot of lean mass and keep it throughout the summer. i love test e but want to move on to bigger things. sust? def going to use dbol again for kick start. any suggestions on a good cycle for what im looking for. in the past w/0 pct i usually keep 75% of my gain for about 3 months then get kinda lazy on diet. so now im back to square one. help me put together a good one this time! thanks in advance.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Im curious as to why at your height you have done two cycles and are at 180 lbs, you also admit losing a lot of the gains. That shouldnt be the case. You cant go without PCT you have to take PCT to salvage the gains.

As per your question changing esters wont make a enormous difference, you might want to consider EQ or Deca for bulk.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    First and foremost bro...you shouldnt doing anything until you get over being LAZY on your diet....Nutrition is the most important(as if you havent heard that before)...trust me do whatever compound you want and stay with the same routine and you will write back saying you lost 75% again....you're spinning your wheels in this case bro...Get your nutrition on point first and stay with it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    First and foremost bro...you shouldnt doing anything until you get over being LAZY on your diet....Nutrition is the most important(as if you havent heard that before)...trust me do whatever compound you want and stay with the same routine and you will write back saying you lost 75% again....you're spinning your wheels in this case bro...Get your nutrition on point first and stay with it.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by ml87 View Post
    so now im back to square one.
    Without an understanding the necessary components (diet, stimulus, and rest) this is where you'll stay.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

thanks so far. heres another thing. i need a cycle that wont disappoint my girl. (heard bad things bout deca ). i promise i will do the proper pct this time. its just been hard in the past to find a good source for the most important part. any suggestions on a full cycle including pct? i am prone to gyno and that gnc novadex just doesnt work lol.

also i have been seeing a nutritionist for the past 3 months so i think my diet is pretty good now. i have put on 5 lbs since then, while also shedding any existing fat. went from 15% to 12%. now he wants to put me on the master cleanse before any further bulking, but i denied that because im on such a roll with my diet that i dont want to fast.

Thread Information