Synyster is offline Associate Member

Completed 1 Cycle of Clen.....

yeah i just finished my first cycle(6 weeks) of Clen . a while back when i read how Clen works for some and does not work for others. well Clen didnt do SHYT for me. well i figure ill take some time off before i try something else. i have always been interested in taking Winstrol . maybe i should have tried it first....

anyways, i read up on Winstrol and it sounds pretty good. i think it's in the top 3 of gear mostly used these days. so to all of my current/past winny users, how's your winny cycles going?????

Njord is offline Senior Member
    How did you run the clen ? What doses?

of course i started my first day at 20 mcgs. at the peak of my cycle i was up to 160mcgs daily. i did my usual workout routine...... M/W/F(Cardio), T/TH/Sat(Weights). i had very nice workouts but i wasnt trying to train for a freakin triathalon though. in those six weeks i probably lost about 4.5 lbs. oh yeah, i had a damn good diet going on. i mimiced a diet plan out of one of my Men's Fitness mags.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what was your diet like? clen , winny, or whatever wont do crap for ya if youre not eating to achieve your goals..did you run clen 6 weeks straight and use benadryl the 3rd week or did ya do 2 on 2 off???

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    what was your diet like? clen, winny, or whatever wont do crap for ya if youre not eating to achieve your goals..did you run clen 6 weeks straight and use benadryl the 3rd week or did ya do 2 on 2 off???
    as i mentioned in my last comment, my diet was pretty damn good! i wont dare say it was "flawless" like some other folks claim. but i ran Clen 6 weeks str8 with the benadryl on week 3 and week 6.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    hmmm thats your prob bro...u cant run clen straight for that long... 2weeks on 2off. to let the beta 2 receptors normalize!

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    hmmm thats your prob bro...u cant run clen straight for that long... 2weeks on 2off. to let the beta 2 receptors normalize!
    man do you know how much literature is out that contradicts that?? lol.... i mean ive read that its better to run it 2 weeks on/off. and ive read that its better to take it 6 weeks....no longer than 9 weeks maximum. hell, even the info on this site says its useless to run the 2 week on/off cycle. so its not MY problem at all....

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster View Post
    of course i started my first day at 20 mcgs. at the peak of my cycle i was up to 160mcgs daily. i did my usual workout routine...... M/W/F(Cardio), T/TH/Sat(Weights). i had very nice workouts but i wasnt trying to train for a freakin triathalon though. in those six weeks i probably lost about 4.5 lbs. oh yeah, i had a damn good diet going on. i mimiced a diet plan out of one of my Men's Fitness mags.
    break down your diet for us..somethings not right..even when following a good cutting diet, you should be able to lose more than 4.5 lbs in 6 weeks without any fat burning supps

alright gimme a sec to type all that shyt out.....

this is what i followed....of course id swap this for that every now and then but i kept it 99.9% healthy. and of course the coffee was a no-no.

Breakfast
    Amount Item Protein Carbs Fats Calories
    12 ounces coffee-w/caffeine 0.40 1.40 0.00 8.00
    1.5 cup cottage cheese - 1% fat 42.00 9.00 3.00 246.00
    1 tbps cream,fluid,half and half 0.44 0.65 1.73 19.55
    0.5 cup fruit cocktail 0.51 29.76 0.09 114.40
    Total: 43.35 40.80 4.82 387.95
    AM Snack
    1 each apple-medium with peel 0.30 21.10 0.00 81.00
    1 each Banana-medium 8 inch 1.20 26.70 0.60 105.00
    Total: 1.50 47.80 0.60 186.00
    Lunch
    1 each apple-medium with peel 0.30 21.10 0.00 81.00
    2 each bread whole wheat-slice 6.00 24.00 2.00 140.00
    2 cubic inch cheddar cheese 8.47 0.44 11.27 136.88
    .15 cup mayo 0.32 8.47 11.77 137.37
    3 ounce turkey breast/white meat 25.50 0.00 0.60 114.75
    Total: 40.58 53.96 25.64 610.00
    PM Snack
    2 each bread-slice rye 7 grain 10.00 72.00 4.00 180.00
    4 tsp jelly-any fruit flavor 0.00 16.00 0.00 56.00
    2 tbps peanut butter 8.00 7.00 16.30 190.00
    Total: 18.00 95.00 20.30 426.00
    Dinner

4 ounces chicken breast/ white meat 35.20 0.00 4.00 187.00
    1.5 cup rice-white cook steamed 9.00 93.00 0.00 246.00
    4 tbps Thousand island-reduced cal. Kraft 0.00 12.00 4.00 80.00
    0.25 cup croutons-plain 9.00 5.50 0.50 30.50
    1 small salad-sm. Garden w/tomato, onion 1.30 9.50 0.40 49.00
    Total: 54.50 120.00 8.90 592.50

Grand Total: 157.93 357.56 60.26 2202.45 calories

Grocery List
    Food Quantity
    Apple - medium with peel 14 each
    Banana - medium 8 inch 7 each
    Bread - slice rye 7 grain 14 each
    Bread whole wheat - slice 14 each
    Cheese, cheddar 14 cubic inch
    Chicken Breast / White Meat 28 ounces
    Coffee- w/caffeine 84 ounces
    Cottage cheese - 1 % fat 10.5 cups
    Cream, fluid, half and half 7 tablespoons
    Croutons - plain 2 cups
    Fruit cocktail 3.5 cups
    Jelly - any flavor 28 tea spoons
    Mayo type, reg., w/salt 1 cup
    Peanut Butter 14 table spoons
    Rice - white cook steamed 10.5 cups
    Salad - small garden 7 small
    Thousand island - reduced cal. 28 table spoons
    Turkey Breast / White Meat 21 ounces
    Last edited by Synyster; 02-28-2008 at 11:05 AM.

anyways, i think where i failed is i chould have started circuit training like i did when i ran track years ago, rather than the same ol shyt. well im giving my body a break while i do more research on what Winstrol offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster View Post
    anyways, i think where i failed is i chould have started circuit training like i did when i ran track years ago, rather than the same ol shyt. well im giving my body a break while i do more research on what Winstrol offers.

research testosterone ..you should really run winny with test

rmcfar is offline New Member
    winstrol isnt the answer dude
    that diet looks exactly like something outta men's health which you indicated it pretty much is, and that is also not the answer. a cut is extremely detailed and theres no place for about 80% of the stuff you just listed in a proper diet. pretty much choose from this list and eat it 5-6 times a day for a few months. then you are cutting

Protein:
    chicken, turkey, lean steak, fish
    carbs:
    brown rice, potatoes, oatmeal
    fats:
    evoo

id say thats about it with maybe a few select others. this is obviously not an answer to the diet question its just to give you an idea of what is on that diet you listed that makes absolutely no sense. dont look to more drugs before you look in the mirror.

run it with testosterone huh?? hmmmm. well longhorn you da man. ill research the major differences of pure liquid test and test amplifiers in GNC. just to make sure i dont take that pure test and wake up looking like some kind of beast in the wild.

testosterone should be the base of almost every cycle of AAS..its a lot different than the crap youre talking about at GNC..test actually works and works well..worried about looking like a beast, well FYI winny might just make ya look like a cue ball!!!

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    testosterone should be the base of almost every cycle of AAS..its a lot different than the crap youre talking about at GNC..test actually works and works well..worried about looking like a beast, well FYI winny might just make ya look like a cue ball!!!
    LOL!!! yeah i have a friend on test right now. but he is one of those "born" genetic freaks. he honestly doeant need a damn thing but he chooses to. well i appreciate it longhorn. off to the test library i go. if i decide to take it itll be a while before i do.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    Sure you can. Just run benadryl to upregulate your beta receptors. Which he did.
    To he poster: Did you get any of the clen side effects? (I'm thinking maybe bad clen)

hey Njord, i got the sides(shaky hands, increased heart rate....). i think i really came down to not bustin my ass more in the gym or im probably one of those folks that Clen didnt didnt work for me.

its so damn funny because when i was in air force basic training, they instructors whipped our sorry asses into shape in 7 weeks flatwith no special supplements!!! how we lost weight and burned so much fat is because we were not allowed to really sit down and enjoy our meals. up until week 6 we were always rushed in and rushed out. but we ran M/W/F, we did the usual calistinics(stretching, push ups, sit ups, pull ups and other stuff). by graduation week my flight(88 dudes) were in serious shape. well thats the last time i had a six pack.......about 5 years ago.

canttouchthis9 is offline New Member
    I've run clen both 2 on/off and 6weeks....found awesome results from both. Are you boosting your cardio too man???? have you had any cramping??? I cramp up at night almost all the time when I first start it, but it sounds like you have legit stuff if you are getting shaky hands....

Quote Originally Posted by canttouchthis9 View Post
    I've run clen both 2 on/off and 6weeks....found awesome results from both. Are you boosting your cardio too man???? have you had any cramping??? I cramp up at night almost all the time when I first start it, but it sounds like you have legit stuff if you are getting shaky hands....
    fortunaltely i never had cramping issues. i did supplement the taurine as well. i think i should have boosted my cardio. i should have implemented sprint work and/or ran some hills.

Thread Information