cope is offline Junior Member

Blood Pressure while on...

I did a search and read for a while but couldnt really find a definitive answer, many people said dont worry about it while your on a cycle, many say see a doctor and get meds etc...

I am on [per week] 750 test e, 600 deca , 400 masteron
    Im on week 4
    188lbs/5''8/21 yrs old

my blood pressure right now was an average of about 145/85

My family does have a history of heart conditions so im somewhat concerned... should I see a doc or not worry about it since im on a cycle?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    blood pressure typically goes up while on cycle..your is still pretty good..systolic value is slightly higher, but otherwise youre fine..just monitor it..

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    blood pressure typically goes up while on cycle..your is still pretty good..systolic value is slightly higher, but otherwise youre fine..just monitor it..
    Thanks.

I didnt want you guys to think I was lazy, because trust me, I just read about 20 Blood pressure threads.

I just didnt really find one that fits my criteria. My BP is 'high' on the charts at the BP test device so i started trippin. Ive never had high BP before. Reason im concerned is because my a couple of my uncles have had heart attacks etc...

Ill just check my BP every 2-3 days and im gonna start doing cardio. I was gonna wait until week 6 to do cardio but if it helps my BP im gonna start now

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    cardio will help your BP bro...also you can supplement with garlic and hawthorne berry and it will help...at 21 you should be ok but its a smart move stay on top of it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cope View Post
    Thanks.

I didnt want you guys to think I was lazy, because trust me, I just read about 20 Blood pressure threads.

I just didnt really find one that fits my criteria. My BP is 'high' on the charts at the BP test device so i started trippin. Ive never had high BP before. Reason im concerned is because my a couple of my uncles have had heart attacks etc...

Ill just check my BP every 2-3 days and im gonna start doing cardio. I was gonna wait until week 6 to do cardio but if it helps my BP im gonna start now

BP is normally considered to be high when your reading is over 140/90

Thanks again for the comments/advice-

I am taking a lot of supplements- could any of these be contributing to it: [i would imagine they could only help?]

Multi
    R-Ala
    B-5
    B-Complex
    Glucosamine
    Fish Oil
    Anabolic Innovations Life Support

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    dont think any of those would do it...are you taking any fat burners??

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    dont think any of those would do it...are you taking any fat burners??
    No. I was thinking about some Clen during PCT.. but if my BP is gonna be on cloud 9 i might reconsider

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    bro your blood pressure is not that high and definatly nothing to get alarmed over. its a little high but thats normal when on a cycle. try to watch your sodium intake. if you were up around 190/110 then i would say you better go talk to your dr but yours isnt anything out of control. if i were in your shoes i would watch my diet and bp when im on a cycle since heart disease runs in your family. if your blood pressure goes up 10 or 15 points then its your decision wheather or not to go see your dr but i would. your best bet it to just monitor it
    Last edited by PT; 02-28-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    bro your blood pressure is not that high and definatly nothing to get alarmed over. its a little high but thats normal when on a cycle. try to watch your sodium intake. if you were up around 190/110 then i would say you better go talk to your dr but yours isnt anything out of control
    thanks

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    When I was on my last bulking cycle I went to the doctor for a regualr check-up and my BP was extremely high for my age which is about the same as you. I started doing cardio becuase I hadnt previously been doing any it helped alot. And also like Bigmax said with garlic and hawthorne berry youll for sure see an improvement

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    actually there are studies that show that a small amount of dark chocolate a day can also lower your blood pressure

Thread Information