Charger527 is offline Senior Member

Question What Supplements should i take with roids?

Gday
    Im about to start my first cycle, using propionate and enanthate and have been told i should discountine use of Creatine and basicly just stick to protein and carb shakes for the cycle. Is this true? and are there any other legal supplements i should stay away from whilst on steroids ?

Cheers

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. What are your stats, complete cycle, and pct?

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Who told you to stop taking creatine? I wouldn't take creatine for more than a couple months consistantly without giving your kidneys a break, but I wouldn't discontinue creatine cuz ur starting a cycle.

You should be taking atleast...

Creatine
    Whey
    BCAA
    Glutamine
    Milk Thistle

Probably something for your cholesteral. The pros around here will have some more supps.

The most important thing to take though is a TON of food!

What does your cycle and PCT look like?

i was going to cycle 1 ml of prop every two days, and 6 ml of enanthate evey seven days for 12 weeks. my pct so far is just to take a testosterone stimulator,(isatori isa-test) and zinc. i was told that the creatine molecules and those of which contained in the steroid would compete with each other to bond on something??? Sorry what stats would you like to know?

Big
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    cycle listed in mg rather than ml, we don't know the concentration of your gear so ml tells us nothing. (although most test e is 250mg/ml, if that's the case 6ml a week is crazy)
    and lastly, you will need a real pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    i was going to cycle 1 ml of prop every two days, and 6 ml of enanthate evey seven days for 12 weeks. my pct so far is just to take a testosterone stimulator,(isatori isa-test) and zinc. i was told that the creatine molecules and those of which contained in the steroid would compete with each other to bond on something??? Sorry what stats would you like to know?

As far as the Test Prop goes...never used it.

Test e, IMO you should run it at 500mg a week (split into two doses)

For PCT, you need a SERM, such as, Nolvadex or Clomid, you can find these chemicals at the top right of the screen, click on red banner and go to research chemicals, Nolvadex (Tamox) and Clomid (Clomi) can be bought there, you must use one of those for PCT or you will crash, a test booster is not enough. I've heard other people say that of creatine, but I don't think its true, doesn't make sense to me, but I could be wrong. How old are you? Whats your height and weight? How long have you been training? Have you ever juiced b4?

im not sure on the excact strength, its very hard to come by where i am, and i am getting it from a vet. i have been training for six years but the first two where learning what to do and what not to do. i am 20 years old 74 kg 172cm and have bfi 7%. have only done one other 8 week cycle which was in caps and dont know what it was. also the laws here dont allow me to get alot of those products shown.

Big
    I hope you realize the dangers involved in what you are doing. 6ml a week and you don't even know the concentration? Very, very bad bro. You are in dangerous waters.

yeah thats why ive been trying to learn as much as i can about it. Because all i know is what people who i know are using it tell me. I know of a guy using 10ml a week along with other things who just won a bodybuilding comp here. But as for supplements i should be ok to countine using the same supplements when on the gear? also ill find out the concentration and get back
    Cheers
    Last edited by Charger527; 02-28-2008 at 09:49 PM.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I hope you realize the dangers involved in what you are doing. 6ml a week and you don't even know the concentration? Very, very bad bro. You are in dangerous waters.
    I agree, thats very dangerous. Isn't there a label on it? I would be very carefull with whatever he gave you.

Big
    To be honest, your biggest concern should be sorting this cycle, and planning and obtaining a pct. You still don't have an idea of what pct you should do but you keep asking about supplements while on cycle. You really need to revise your priorities.

Turk420 is offline New Member
    1 ml is 1 cc

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk420 View Post
    1 ml is 1 cc
    really?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    really?
    LMAO HAHA

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

I'm seriously lau***ng to the point of tears right now.. hahaha

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    LMAO HAHA

100m champ is offline Member
    im not sure on the excact strength, its very hard to come by where i am, and i am getting it from a vet. i have been training for six years but the first two where learning what to do and what not to do. i am 20 years old 74 kg 172cm and have bfi 7%. have only done one other 8 week cycle which was in caps and dont know what it was. also the laws here dont allow me to get alot of those products shown.
    Ya i would advise you to get the gear checked. your taking a serious gamble in what your doing

found out the strength the prop is 100mg/ml and the test e 50mg/ml with ptc the only stuff ive have been able to find is the test stimulator and estrogen blockers which are legal in my country. is there any thing else i could do lessen the impact, possible stepping off??

I told you, you can buy a SERM such as Tamox or Clomid from the red banner at top right of screen!!!

You Test E is 50mg per ML?
    Never heard of that.
    If thats true then 6 ML would be 300mg a week (pretty low dose)

BONE.CRUSHER is offline Banned
    hey dude i woudnt start your cycle untill you have all your pct ready. Since you're in Australia like me , im not sure if you will get the clomid in, because my friend got his one taken by customs, but he didnt order through ar-r . I havent tried ordering from overseas so i woudnt know , you can risk it if you like , or better yet that guy that won the bodybuilding contest that you know should have some

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk420 View Post
    1 ml is 1 cc
    Yeah Big dident you know that. I thought you ( THE ROID GOD) would know that.

Now let me pick my self off the floor from rolling around lau***ng

Do yall take Milk Thistle even if your not doing any orals? Would yall take it on a Test only cycle?

SNUKA is offline Member
    the only things i take on or off cycle are multivitamins, whey protein and fish oils for joints and cholesterol and thats about it. i dont think you need anything else unless you are looking to prevent something or have a history with something. I save creatine for pct.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SNUKA View Post
    the only things i take on or off cycle are multivitamins, whey protein and fish oils for joints and cholesterol and thats about it. i dont think you need anything else unless you are looking to prevent something or have a history with something. I save creatine for pct.
    Agreed.......the only OTC sups. I take on cycle are Animal Paks, whey, casein and Udos 3-6-9 blend, save the creatine for PCT and between cycles.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Man I would really suggest you do a whole lot of research about this stuff before you start pinning youlself left and right. And this site is the perfect place to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    Agreed.......the only OTC sups. I take on cycle are Animal Paks, whey, casein and Udos 3-6-9 blend, save the creatine for PCT and between cycles.
    The creatine can't hurt while on cycle though?
    Maybe its just not worth taking?

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    The creatine can't hurt while on cycle though?
    Maybe its just not worth taking?
    Personally, I wouldn't even bother with it, gains off creatine are very, very minimal in comparison to AAS, this way when you use it during PCT, your body has been off it for quite some time so you reap the best rewards from it, jmo though.

Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't even bother with it, gains off creatine are very, very minimal in comparison to AAS, this way when you use it during PCT, your body has been off it for quite some time so you reap the best rewards from it, jmo though.
    makes sense

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Gday
    Im about to start my first cycle, using propionate and enanthate and have been told i should discountine use of Creatine and basicly just stick to protein and carb shakes for the cycle. Is this true? and are there any other legal supplements i should stay away from whilst on steroids ?

Cheers
    i use supps like CREATINE and NO2 when off cycle for edge then.

Thread Information