Barkley9 is offline Junior Member

messed up cycle.... need advice

hey guys...

heres the deal... im on my 7th week of my first cycle which is going amazing.... im up 17 pounds and strength has skyrocketed. My cycle is this:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30 mgs
    Weeks 1-12 Test. Cyp. 400 mgs

Heres the problem.... my connection is running late so i am now out of cyp completely........ and i might not have it for up to 10 days...mind you i did my last shot 3.5 days ago...... so thats about two weeks without having cyp...

my question is what should i do????? i have everything for PCT but i dont want to stop short... also i have plenty of Dbol..... i was thinking on maybe starting up the dbol again for the time without cyp... or should i just wait it out???

I will never plan like this again....

Thanks in advance.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro that sucks.. i would say wait 14 days and if you dont have your stuff then start pct. but i dont really see any reason to use the dbol . just wait it out and see how it goes. my question is why didnt you have all your gear before you started?

ah i just messed up in planning big time... got over anxious and started without having all of the cyp.... horrible decision

my only ? is if it takes cyp around week 4 to fully kick in will that effect the restart to your cycle. your last injection will be out of your system by the time you get your gear so i dont know if it will take another 4 weeks to fully kick in? maybe someone with more knowlege will chime in soon.. good luck.

yeah i was wondering the same thing..... hopefully longhorn or someone can chime in we'll see.... thanks for the input

well if no one else chimes in then my advice would be to run pct. i wouldnt want to take the chance of wasting the rest of your gear. and just learn from this.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    you should always have your gear all ready to go before begining your cycle..
    start you PCT now .

Thread Information