Thread: dbol question

scribbs12 is offline Member

dbol question

I know dbol is recomended to be taken every day and at a split dosage.. but i dont work out every day... i do full body every other day.. chest and back in the morning and at night bi, tri, legs ... so my question is if im not working out on some days can i just take 25mg on the days that i do work out?.. i am currently taking half a cc of 25mg/cc Injec DBOL. twice a day even on off days... and running 200mg of test twice mond/thurs. .. but my question is about the dbol ... thanks in advance

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    take it everyday bro....

thats not a very good work out plan your mucles needs at least 4 days rest before you work it again,you shoul be work one large mucale and ond one small on same day....

mon-chest,tri

wed-back,tri

fri-legs,abbs

sat-shoulders,traps.

somethink along thoses line switch it up to what suit you best
    Last edited by nowdenlid; 02-29-2008 at 06:08 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep everyday bro. your muscles grow when there resting so you want that d-bol in there all the time. alot of people ask this question about orals but you have to take them every single day or not at all. i personally split my d-bol uo into 5 different doses at 10mg but there are people that take the entire dose and hour before they workout

scribbs12 is offline Member
    thanks for the advice guys... yeah i guess i'll just keep doing the 12.5mg x2 a day . i understand about the rest.. my usually split is .. monday/thurs chest,tris,legs.. tues/fri all back,bi ... wed/sat/sun (cardio if i feel like it) but with AAS its only logical that it helps speed the recovery process by a good amount so i feel that 1 day is a good enough rest when on aas.. but thats just my opinion not knocking on anyoen.. but thanks for the advice guys.. i would bump it up to 50mg... but dont have enough to last so i gota keep it at 25mg... thanks again

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    1 day is not good enough rest bro...!

seattleironpumper is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    agree larger i only take a one day break, always been told that one day is enough......

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    1 day is not good enough rest bro...!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you NEED more than 1 day of rest..your muscle grow when youre NOT in the gym..you break them down IN the gym..if you constantly work them too much..they wont have time to recover..even with AAS

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seattleironpumper View Post
    agree larger i only take a one day break, always been told that one day is enough......
    no way guys if you want to bulid mucle you gotta let it rest period.

i work my chest on monday and leave it a week before doing it again,here is what my chest work out looks like

warm up 3 sets 10 push ups

flat bench-1 set of 10 the more weight 1 set of 6 more weight then max weight 4 reps 2 sets.

incline max weight 4-6 reps 3-4 sets .

incline flys-6 peps3 sets-max weight 2 sets 4 reps.

some cable flys and may a little decline to warm down.

works great for me and i am sore for a couple of days after.

i couldent work it again 2/3/4 days later.

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    I guess nobody on here has heard of pulsing. Back in the day before pct, guys would use d-bol at a pretty high dose 3 days a week beetween cycles to recover as much natural testosterone as possible while still maintaining massive amounts of muscle. The anabolic effects of d-bol dont leave the body for like a week so doing every other day is more than often enough to build some musce. Chances are you wont build as much as you would using it every day but you will still build muscle.

Thread Information