nameuser is offline Junior Member

Danger of Injecting

Just a few questions I'd like answered, to have peace of mind. Can't find any information except danger about injecting into a vein.

What is the LD-50 of Testostrone-E? ...I'd expect it to be pretty high.

If one were to accidentally shoot themselves in the vein, how much would it take to be dangerous?

Suppose you got a fake vial that looks authentic... what does it normally consist of? Do most fake vials contain harmful chemicals? Do people do a test shot first to test the authenticity?

(Also my stats:

Weight:200lb
    Height:6ft
    History: Weight lifting for 4 years, strict vegetarian for 4 years(hard work).

Would you say I'm ready for Test?
    )

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    whats your body fat?

I doubt if you got a fake vial of test, their would be something harmful in it, but who knows these days. You should buy it from someone you trust.

I think shooting into a vein is pretty hard to do, I've only run one cycle, shot in my thighs, never even hit a vein.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    You can greatly minimize the risk of shooting into the vien my aspirating before you actually push the plunger.

From everything I read, the worst most people suffer is numbness for a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    whats your body fat?

I doubt if you got a fake vial of test, their would be something harmful in it, but who knows these days. You should buy it from someone you trust.
    No idea of my body fat, never found a need to test for it. It's visibly pretty low (looks like less than 10% bodyfat based from this: http://www.naturalphysiques.com/cms/...php?itemid=144).

About the authenticity, I just want to prepare myself for all circumstances. Even if it is unlikely to occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Nstart View Post
    From everything I read, the worst most people suffer is numbness for a couple of hours.
    Numbness after injecting into a vein?

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    Numbness after injecting into a vein?
    correct

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    numbness: I've read that a few times, I don't imagine it would kill ya, like he said earlier, once the needles in, pull back on the plunger if air bubbles come into the needle ur good, if blood comes in then ur in a vein.

check this website out

www. s i t e i n j e c t i o n s .com

i wonder what the ld-50 of testosterone would be. i mean we got beginners going as low as 250-400mg's per week and pros doing 2 grams per day maybe more.

i wonder if you could reach a level of toxicity say by injecting every site possible with 3cc's of supertest 450. or how it would feel to be on 10 grams of test every day.

Not an experiment i think should be conducted just to see what COULD happen. but certainly would be interesting to know.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    Just a few questions I'd like answered, to have peace of mind. Can't find any information except danger about injecting into a vein.

What is the LD-50 of Testostrone-E? ...I'd expect it to be pretty high.

If one were to accidentally shoot themselves in the vein, how much would it take to be dangerous?

Suppose you got a fake vial that looks authentic... what does it normally consist of? Do most fake vials contain harmful chemicals? Do people do a test shot first to test the authenticity?

(Also my stats:

Weight:200lb
    Height:6ft
    History: Weight lifting for 4 years, strict vegetarian for 4 years(hard work).

Would you say I'm ready for Test?
    )
    I doubt anybody would inject enough Testosterone to reach ld-50 (lethal dose).
    You seem overly worried about injecting into a vein. Just aspirate before injecting.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I don't think there is a lethal dose of Testosterone and if there is, it would be too high to achive practically. The oil itself and the preservatives in it, not the hormone in the oil, is what causes problems when accidentally injected into a vien

Thread Information