fdrx7man is offline Member

2 cycles think about both

the first one is a sustanon , deca , tren a cycle..

the second is a prop, tren a, masteron , dbol cycle.

I am on the first cycle currently and am getting fantastic gains! I love tren! anyways this is my 4th cycle now.

im 5'11" 190 pounds well no im 195 now cause i gained a lil weight.. im about 12%bf now and been trainin for quite a while!! im def not a noob, and I eat just right :-)

anyways im currently taking 600mg a week of sust taken eod at 150mg

im taking 50mg of tren a everyday
    and im taking 300mg of deca every week broken up into 2 shots of 150mg.

ill be doing the tren for 7 weeks like this.
    ill be doing the deca for 8 weeks
    and ill be doing the sust for 12 weeks? anyone see a problem with this? I also have extra sust so i can actually extend the sust to 16 weeks if i wanted? anyone see a benifit of doing so?

now the next cycle i want to take like this

prop taken ed at 75mg a day (weeks 1-12)
    tren a taken 75mg each day (weeks 1-6)
    masteron taken 75mg each day (weeks 6-12)
    and dbol taken 40mg each day (first 5 weeks)

this will be a bulker for me! this sound good? or should i change anything around? i have extra of everything i have so i can up the doseages a lil if needed or extend times im on such etc.. so blast me guys whats wrong or is it good to go?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    first cycle extend the deca . second cycle replace dbol with var or something along those lines and personally I would shorten it those are all short esters theirs theirs really no need to go over ten wks but thats for you to decide.

yeah i know i just have plenty of each and im like hmm might as well ya know!

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    are you a hard gainer?

4 cycles and you havent reached 200lbs? but you eat just right?

yes i eat right.. it does suck for me to gain sometimes.. i dunno my body goes in spurts.. and i have reached 200 many times. then i start cutting and i drop down under the magical 200 mark. as soon as im done with this one i know i will be over 200 and stay there.. i just wanna be 205-210 and ill be fine with that.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    yes i eat right.. it does suck for me to gain sometimes.. i dunno my body goes in spurts.. and i have reached 200 many times. then i start cutting and i drop down under the magical 200 mark. as soon as im done with this one i know i will be over 200 and stay there.. i just wanna be 205-210 and ill be fine with that.
    ok, just checking. that last sentence is funny.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would run the masteron for longer then 6 weeks bro. also how does the d-bol fit into the 2nd cycle? d-bol makes most retain water and it seems like you want to harden up with that. i would take var if you want a oral

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    agreed^^^^^

the 2nd cycle is more of a bulking cycle. i wanted to use the dbol to kick start and get max size.. then i was going to start the masteron and try to rid a lot of the waterweight while im still on the juice so i can try and hold unto most of my gains.. at least thats my thinking.. i may be wrong tho?

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    the 2nd cycle is more of a bulking cycle. i wanted to use the dbol to kick start and get max size.. then i was going to start the masteron and try to rid a lot of the waterweight while im still on the juice so i can try and hold unto most of my gains.. at least thats my thinking.. i may be wrong tho?
    prop, tren and masteron isnt going to put alot of weight on you but it will make you hard as hell. if you want to bulk d-bol, test and deca is the best way to put weight on

hmm.. got ya got ya..

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    prop, tren and masteron isnt going to put alot of weight on you but it will make you hard as hell. if you want to bulk d-bol, test and deca is the best way to put weight on
    ^^^agree. Prop, Tren and masteron are definitely not the best compounds for a bulking cycle.

PT
    that cycle might not put on 30 pounds but it will make you hard as a rock and strong as hell. prop, masteron and tren is a great combo if you want to cut and harden up

Thread Information