Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oral trenbolone

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

oral trenbolone

Has anyone here run the oral trenbolone that comes in a 20 ml sachet? I know they have quality gear just dont know about this product

53-11 is offline Junior Member
    i thought the sachets where injectables?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 53-11 View Post
    i thought the sachets where injectables?
    they have both oral and injectable

Blog Entries
    bump

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Sorry, never heard of oral tren . (but then I don't get out much)

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i know who your talking about...i was wondering the same thing.. but i decided to just go with the injectable.

they call it methyl tren . think 20ml sachets.

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    Stick with injectable, that shit has to be hard on your liver.

If you scared of a few needles you shouldn't be playin with gear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T-rex1 View Post
    Stick with injectable, that shit has to be hard on your liver.

If you scared of a few needles you shouldn't be playin with gear.
    who said I was scared of needles? I been injecting with as big as 20 guage for more than 3 years now and if I decide to add it I will be running prop at 100 mgs ed. I was just wondering if anyone here has tried it. I have heard that it is pretty kick ass but didnt know how bad the sides were. I figured it was hard on the liver too, they recomend that you not run it for more than 30 days. I will most likely make some fina for now but thinking of getting some just to try down the road if I get some good feedback on it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If the lab were so inclined, it would be more than possible to make this with a 17alk.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-14-2008 at 09:09 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    I belive the chemical name for oral trenbolone is metribolone.

Metribolone

Pharmaceutical Name: Methyltrienolone
    Chemical structure: 17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one,17b-ol
    Molecular weight of base: 284.3974

Effective dose: 5-15 mg / day
    Average Street-price: Only available for research purposes.
    Available Doses: None

Brands & Products: Originally produced by Negma, but never approved for production.

Characteristics:

Methyltrienolone is structurally similar to trenbolone (Parabolan /Finaplix ), a well-liked and powerful androgen that does not aromatize to estrogen. The difference is the attachment of a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral activity. So one could refer to methyltrienolone as oral trenbolone. It was first explored quite some time ago by Negma in France, the same company that marketed Parabolan (trenbolone). But the drug was never approved by the French government and was hence never produced. The reason was extreme hepatoxicity. Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver. While I was unable to find anything in the literature that describes the extent of the liver toxicity, it's a generally accepted fact. That's also why, to the dissapointment of many, you will never find a commercially marketed methyltrienolone product. Its only sold in bulk to labs and universities for research studies involving androgens.

Mainly because (and those who wish it was available will wish so even more now) its such a potent androgen. There is some conflicting information in that regard however. Organic chemist Patrick Arnold, head of LPJ research, once stated that methyltrienolone was the most powerful steroid ever, and that statement has been blown out of proportion and taken on a life of its own. While androgenically a very potent steroid, methyltrienolone is still basically trenbolone with a 17-alpha-methyl group. A group that has the tendency to actually reduce the androgenic potency. So it may actually be somewhat milder than trenbolone, on the contrary to what many pseudo steroid guru's are now claiming after reading Pat Arnold's statement. I can't find any other documented effects of the 17-alpha-alkylation influencing androgen binding in a positive way. It's a potent androgen, with more binding than even DHT, but the study that claims that is mild at the very best about quantifications, whereas people have used the term 1000 times more powerful than testosterone , which is surely exaggerated.

What is interesting is that it seems to show nearly no binding for sex-hormone binding proteins, which makes it a popular choice in androgen receptor studies, since it will demonstrate equal binding in all tissues regardless of the presence and amount of these proteins. No doubt this plays a role in its supposed binding capacity. In this instance the 17-alpha-alkylation may have played a key role, since it has been demonstrated a multitude of times that 17-alpha-methyl groups decrease the binding for sex-hormone binding proteins as well as most other structures, and due to its triple double bond, trenbolone really didn't bind well to these to begin with.

One of the findings made in clinical tests with methyltrienolone was the discovery of high amounts of the DHT-deactivating enzyme 3alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in muscle tissue. Once again proof that God meant to keep us humans weak. Hurray for science. Follow-up studies then went on to show that DHT nonetheless showed similar binding in the prostate, and showing little or no presence of the deactivating enzyme. So God would rather have us all die of prostate cancer than gain a few ounces of muscle. It's a comforting thought, no?

What methyltrienolone, despite its amazing capacity, still doesn't overcome are the basic problems with any 19Nor compound. First of all its effects on libido. Methyltrienolone still seems to affect our sex drive in such a potent manner that the dreaded Deca Dick (temporary impotence) is a very real threat. Another is that it still binds almost equipotently to the progesterone receptor. The latter would be of little concern as long as no circulating estrogen is present since methyltrienolone does not aromatize, but could cause problems such as aggravating water retention and gyno (growth of breast tissue in men) if combined with an aromatizing androgen or an estrogen.

While many may wish that an incredibly strong androgenic, non-aromatizing compound as this was available for daily use, its not. And if the indications are true, its probably best. I've warned many people for the toxicity of fluoxymesterone, and everything points to it that methyltrienolone makes fluoxymesterone look like Tums tablets in terms of liver toxicity.

Stacking and Use:

Obviously this section is mostly useless, as any who would use, let alone stack methyltrienolone for any decent period of time, wouldn't really be around long enough to tell us how well it worked. Ideally one would use it alone, while dieting or for the purpose of gaining lean mass. The androgenic potency is slightly higher than that of trenbolone, so the risk for aggravated hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and deepening of voice is not only realistic, but almost likely. If one were to use it, you would probably have to use every trick in the book to protect your liver and stay alive: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk thistle, dessicated liver and Vitamin B6. The blood pressure raise would not be mild either. So something to lower blood pressure is advised as well.

Hope this helps!! I have a friend who has it and plans on using it mid cycle during a high weight/low rep phase in his training for 30 days @ 5 to 10mg/day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gonna****** View Post
    I belive the chemical name for oral trenbolone is metribolone.

Metribolone

Pharmaceutical Name: Methyltrienolone
    Chemical structure: 17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one,17b-ol
    Molecular weight of base: 284.3974

Effective dose: 5-15 mg / day
    Average Street-price: Only available for research purposes.
    Available Doses: None

Brands & Products: Originally produced by Negma, but never approved for production.

Characteristics:

Methyltrienolone is structurally similar to trenbolone (Parabolan /Finaplix ), a well-liked and powerful androgen that does not aromatize to estrogen. The difference is the attachment of a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral activity. So one could refer to methyltrienolone as oral trenbolone. It was first explored quite some time ago by Negma in France, the same company that marketed Parabolan (trenbolone). But the drug was never approved by the French government and was hence never produced. The reason was extreme hepatoxicity. Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver. While I was unable to find anything in the literature that describes the extent of the liver toxicity, it's a generally accepted fact. That's also why, to the dissapointment of many, you will never find a commercially marketed methyltrienolone product. Its only sold in bulk to labs and universities for research studies involving androgens.

Mainly because (and those who wish it was available will wish so even more now) its such a potent androgen. There is some conflicting information in that regard however. Organic chemist Patrick Arnold, head of LPJ research, once stated that methyltrienolone was the most powerful steroid ever, and that statement has been blown out of proportion and taken on a life of its own. While androgenically a very potent steroid, methyltrienolone is still basically trenbolone with a 17-alpha-methyl group. A group that has the tendency to actually reduce the androgenic potency. So it may actually be somewhat milder than trenbolone, on the contrary to what many pseudo steroid guru's are now claiming after reading Pat Arnold's statement. I can't find any other documented effects of the 17-alpha-alkylation influencing androgen binding in a positive way. It's a potent androgen, with more binding than even DHT, but the study that claims that is mild at the very best about quantifications, whereas people have used the term 1000 times more powerful than testosterone , which is surely exaggerated.

What is interesting is that it seems to show nearly no binding for sex-hormone binding proteins, which makes it a popular choice in androgen receptor studies, since it will demonstrate equal binding in all tissues regardless of the presence and amount of these proteins. No doubt this plays a role in its supposed binding capacity. In this instance the 17-alpha-alkylation may have played a key role, since it has been demonstrated a multitude of times that 17-alpha-methyl groups decrease the binding for sex-hormone binding proteins as well as most other structures, and due to its triple double bond, trenbolone really didn't bind well to these to begin with.

One of the findings made in clinical tests with methyltrienolone was the discovery of high amounts of the DHT-deactivating enzyme 3alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in muscle tissue. Once again proof that God meant to keep us humans weak. Hurray for science. Follow-up studies then went on to show that DHT nonetheless showed similar binding in the prostate, and showing little or no presence of the deactivating enzyme. So God would rather have us all die of prostate cancer than gain a few ounces of muscle. It's a comforting thought, no?

What methyltrienolone, despite its amazing capacity, still doesn't overcome are the basic problems with any 19Nor compound. First of all its effects on libido. Methyltrienolone still seems to affect our sex drive in such a potent manner that the dreaded Deca Dick (temporary impotence) is a very real threat. Another is that it still binds almost equipotently to the progesterone receptor. The latter would be of little concern as long as no circulating estrogen is present since methyltrienolone does not aromatize, but could cause problems such as aggravating water retention and gyno (growth of breast tissue in men) if combined with an aromatizing androgen or an estrogen.

While many may wish that an incredibly strong androgenic, non-aromatizing compound as this was available for daily use, its not. And if the indications are true, its probably best. I've warned many people for the toxicity of fluoxymesterone, and everything points to it that methyltrienolone makes fluoxymesterone look like Tums tablets in terms of liver toxicity.

Stacking and Use:

Obviously this section is mostly useless, as any who would use, let alone stack methyltrienolone for any decent period of time, wouldn't really be around long enough to tell us how well it worked. Ideally one would use it alone, while dieting or for the purpose of gaining lean mass. The androgenic potency is slightly higher than that of trenbolone, so the risk for aggravated hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and deepening of voice is not only realistic, but almost likely. If one were to use it, you would probably have to use every trick in the book to protect your liver and stay alive: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk thistle, dessicated liver and Vitamin B6. The blood pressure raise would not be mild either. So something to lower blood pressure is advised as well.

Hope this helps!! I have a friend who has it and plans on using it mid cycle during a high weight/low rep phase in his training for 30 days @ 5 to 10mg/day.
    bingo. thats the stuff. I seen it for under 50 bucks for 20 ml. so not worth it becuase of the sides and liver toxicity in your opinion?

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    Has anyone here run the oral trenbolone that comes in a 20 ml sachet? I know they have quality gear just dont know about this product
    i just recently saw this compound too and was wondering the same thing, pretty cheap, i would never consider using it, but was interested in what experiences lifters had with it

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    I have a friend running this compound along side sustanon right now. He is on day 5 at 5mg/day. He said his strength is through the roof, pumps are very noticeable during workouts. I will say he looks the best I have ever seen him in terms of size and definition. An interesting note: he told me that the last two days he has been very easily aggravated with people. Not much, but I hope this feedback helps.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonna****** View Post
    I have a friend running this compound along side sustanon right now. He is on day 5 at 5mg/day. He said his strength is through the roof, pumps are very noticeable during workouts. I will say he looks the best I have ever seen him in terms of size and definition. An interesting note: he told me that the last two days he has been very easily aggravated with people. Not much, but I hope this feedback helps.
    Really? Really? day 5 and he has magically turned into the best shape anyone has seen him? Really?. . . .

Andro9 is offline Member
    lmao

kick6 is offline Banned
    trenbolone acetate has some sublingual availability. Something on the order of 10%-15% absorption. It also tastes terrible. Some people call this "oral" tren .

There's also methyl trienolone. Its a 17aa'ed tren. I've never tried it, but its supposed to provide amazing gains while also being amazingly liver toxic. Doses are are in the mcg/day range.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dank1970 View Post
    I know that source,they are good.Make sure you dose right,quite tricky in them things,a little error and you finished.

I would say using this is much more dangerous than DNP ...

goose is offline Banned
    Its like doing 200mg of halo on the liver......Halo has to break three bonds in the liver!!! meth tren is another level.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    can you add it to an injectable to make it a bit easier on you....makin like a methytren/prop blend of sorts...

k so i answered my question, but i am wondering if anyone has experience with it..i am going to run it at 1mg ed with 100mg prop...

MasterShake is offline Member
    I use it at times... 1 mg is too much for a dose... a dose should be 5-10 micrograms!!! thats a few drops! Trust me it works, and because it is cheap, and lasts for so long on such a small dose, it is WELL worth it. Only problem is, That 20 ml sachet source screwed me one time, and I'm a little afraid to use them again.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I use it at times... 1 mg is too much for a dose... a dose should be 5-10 micrograms!!! thats a few drops! Trust me it works, and because it is cheap, and lasts for so long on such a small dose, it is WELL worth it. Only problem is, That 20 ml sachet source screwed me one time, and I'm a little afraid to use them again.
    Dont say names,how did they screw you?

4th order, no pack, sent them a problem ticket, no reply. No way to get back into the cust service section, because every time I entered my email, it said something like "there is already a ticket for this email address" I emailed the admin about it, no reply... I have changed my email addy since then, I would use them again, just worried it might happen again.

k well thanks for the advice guys...what were the gains, size strenght, cutting...and how long till you notice me, is it as fast as tren a?///

Thanks

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    bump

bumpity bump

it's modified to a 17a, so it's hella hard on the liver! on very low doses (the only way I would do it) it is a KIKASS kickstart, I felt it, and responded to it much better than to any other oral... That said, use responsibly!!! (4 weeks, 6 AT MOST!!! and LOW doses!!!)

Not really a cutter, Increased my appetite! Had a blood test while taking it, and the liver values SHOCKED my doctor! I had been on it for four weeks and was about to cut it out anyway, so I wasn't too scared...
    Last edited by MasterShake; 05-06-2008 at 06:37 PM.

but that was the oral version right? what about the inj version....anyone????

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Wouldn't the injectable version just be tren ?

no cause they make different esters of it...like winny can be both, same as dbol and stuff...but this is a different more potent version...

Actually, Methyltrienolone (oral tren ) is not injectible. The injectible version is Tren.
    According to it's profile, MT is so potent because it binds so strongly to the AR. It is actually the benchmark that is used to find out how tightly other steroids bind to the AR.
    That fact plus the fact that it is like Halo x 10 on your liver is the reason for the low dosages... Which I was mistaken about, the standard dose should be between 500-750 micrograms. still a only a few drops.

TM = strongest AR binding ORAL
    Tren A= strongest AR binding INJECTABLE

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Actually, Methyltrienolone (oral tren ) is not injectible. The injectible version is Tren.
    According to it's profile, MT is so potent because it binds so strongly to the AR. It is actually the benchmark that is used to find out how tightly other steroids bind to the AR.
    That fact plus the fact that it is like Halo x 10 on your liver is the reason for the low dosages... Which I was mistaken about, the standard dose should be between 500-750 micrograms. still a only a few drops.

TM = strongest AR binding ORAL
    Tren A= strongest AR binding INJECTABLE
    methyl tren is FORMULATED as an oral, but there's no reason it can't be injected. Think about it: reforvit-B is injectable D-bol, and people take both oral and injectable winny too.

I think injectable methyl tren would be a perfect jumpstart. Take the same doses as oral, but with maybe half the liver toxicity.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    methyl tren is FORMULATED as an oral, but there's no reason it can't be injected. Think about it: reforvit-B is injectable D-bol, and people take both oral and injectable winny too.

I think injectable methyl tren would be a perfect jumpstart. Take the same doses as oral, but with maybe half the liver toxicity.
    no bro you cant not inject oral tren.. first its not steril.. plus you do not does oral tren the way you do tren a or e.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    no bro you cant not inject oral tren.. first its not steril.. plus you do not does oral tren the way you do tren a or e.
    I'm sorry. I homebrew from powder anyway. So making an injectable methyl tren wouldn't be difficult.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post

I don't understand why you would do this though? Injection frequencey will be ed min and no added benifit except slight. Oh wait, just read your sentance about liver toxicity...false. You're liver must eliminate 100% of the drug no matter how you imbibe it. It's methylated, and the liver needs to deal with that no matter what. Injectables have less liver toxicity because they don't require protection from first pass. Have fun thinking you are avoiding liver toxicity with your yellow eyes and skin.

I'll stick to shooting my tren ace, I put a hurting on my liver with my weekend drinking habit.

6dra6on6 is offline New Member
    I just finished using the oral tren . I liked the results. I took milk thistle with it and my blood panels showed just slightly elevated liver.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I don't understand why you would do this though? Injection frequencey will be ed min and no added benifit except slight. Oh wait, just read your sentance about liver toxicity...false. You're liver must eliminate 100% of the drug no matter how you imbibe it. It's methylated, and the liver needs to deal with that no matter what. Injectables have less liver toxicity because they don't require protection from first pass. Have fun thinking you are avoiding liver toxicity with your yellow eyes and skin.

I'll stick to shooting my tren ace, I put a hurting on my liver with my weekend drinking habit.
    Can you show me proof to this? My understanding of hepatic function leads me to believe that this is NOT the case. That, once in the blood stream, the liver doesn't "put out the effort" to break it down like it does when coming through the intestines. The body kinda assumes if its in the blood its supposed to be there.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Sure I'll explain it, the liver is always eliminating toxins from the blood. It's the only place it finds them. The liver gets a first pass at any incoming toxins thru the digestive tract via the portal vein. The liver doesn't care how many times the toxin circulates through the blood stream, it takes a shot at it every time it comes through. It needs to eliminate 100% of that toxin one way or another.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Sure I'll explain it, the liver is always eliminating toxins from the blood. It's the only place it finds them. The liver gets a first pass at any incoming toxins thru the digestive tract via the portal vein. The liver doesn't care how many times the toxin circulates through the blood stream, it takes a shot at it every time it comes through. It needs to eliminate 100% of that toxin one way or another.

If thats the case, why is the first pass metabolism so important? My understanding is that the first pass via the portal vein is a lot more "thorough" than a second pass which is why 17aa steroids are so taxing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information