feanixco is offline Banned

Started running Nolva on 4th week.

Hey guys,

I am currently on my 4th week of 500/mg per week of Test -C.
    My nips started getting a little sensative and itchy so I started taking Nolva last night. (20mg per day)
    Should I just take this untill the nips feel normal again or should I run it throughout the rest of the cycle? I am concerned about this effecting my gains even though I havent felt the effect of the Test just yet.

I might add that I dont have any hard tissue under my nips, just sensative and itchy and they look just a little swollen.

mclovin009 is offline Junior Member
    how much longer is your cycle?? if i was you i would just continue doing a low dose untill you feel that they are back to normal even though all this could just be in your head.

what does your pct look like?

I am ending my 4th week on a 12 week program.
    Anthony Roberts PCT

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dont you think its worth it to lose a little water weight if it meant you wouldnt grow a set of boobs? run the nolve until it feels better and after that you should drop it to 10mgs and run it for the rest of your cycle since you can get gyno fairly easy. if all your doing is a 500mg test cycle and your having those symptomes already then you should run armidex, letro or something every cycle you do

dont you think its worth it to lose a little water weight if it meant you wouldnt grow a set of boobs? run the nolve until it feels better and after that you should drop it to 10mgs and run it for the rest of your cycle since you can get gyno fairly easy. if all your doing is a 500mg test cycle and your having those symptomes already then you should run armidex, letro or something every cycle you do
    Yes I do, although it could be in my head but I do have an irritating itch.

Thread Information