rebound management

I know I post new threads all the time, but when u got gyno you kinda dont wanna figure things out on your own.

Does c-bino's three weeks of nolva normally take care of the estrogen rebound from letro? Ppl w/ experience with this please speak up. The reason I ask is because Anthony Roberts says tamox increases test 150%, which is like taking an oral roid imo.

I'm thinking that'll just aromatize and keep my estrogen elevated the whole time and not solve any of my problems. I'm thinkin I need to bite it and drop a load of cash on aromasin , thats what I'm thinkin.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva will also block the action of the estrogen at the receptor sites in your breast tissue.

yeah, while I'm on it. When I come off will there be a whole bunch of excess estrogen flooding the receptors? I figured it might have some kind of effect like that but that it would be minor and negligible

yea... you may want to consider bringing it down with arom. with the nolva, and run it a few weeks longer then the hcg , like in anthonys pct. letro is very strong and has a harsh rebound effect, bad for someone like you.

aromasin it is. I'm not actually doing his pct, I'm coming off c binos gyno reversal. I don't want to completely decimate my estrogen, so how long should I run it at how much? And should I run nolva longer than the aromasin like anthony roberts?

AR-R 's exemestane is what I need right? Thats a for sure suicidal inhibitor that will likely end my rebound horrors?? And how long does the 10 dollar "priority" shipping take?

dont know much about ar-r track record lately... yea exemestane is aromasin ... and im not familiar with bino's gyno reversal cause ive never had to use it... maybe you should PM bino and get personal on your case... just to be more sure...

ordered it. Here's what I'll do, since I've already been off any AI for almost 2 weeks....

week1: 20mg nolva/ 25mg aromasin
    week2: 10mg nolva/ 15mg aromasin
    week3: 10mg nolva

I THINK that should blunt the edge of the rebound pretty good and get me in the clear.

input.....?

bump, is that a reasonable way to deploy the aromasin ?

bump, exemestane is good for this application???

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    i believe so..i am too in your same situation and looking for a gyno reversal cycle...how is it workin out??

Thread Information