bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member

Question winstrol weakens tendons??good or not for strength/speed athletes??

i have read different opinion about winstrol .some of them that is perfect for track&field others say that it is not good for athletes in explosive or high-impact sports.what is the truth??it is a better choice MASTERON over winny??what others good compound do you recomand for boxer in weightclass??he needs power and stamina without or little gainweight.i am thinking on halotestin ,anavar and masteron or winny.what you think?

maxex is offline Member
    They're all good options. Should even incorporate test in there. Most aas have an impact on joints/tendons. Mostly due to people over training while on. When on ass you feel stronger and have more stamina. If someone who has a 150 lb bench does a cycle and shoots up to a 250 lb bench in a few months, chances are they will have tendon problems. That is one of the main causes of injury while running aas. There are a lot of scientific explanations as well, but I find that to be the most convincing.

JasonR is offline Member
    Winny tends to make you stiff because its a form of DHT and will fight estrogen and thus may lower water retention, that help u keep the joint lubricated.

Conclusion: Drink alot, take glucosamine supps, fish oil supps, vitamin C, i suppose 10mg Nolva ED would help also to increase plasma estradiol, but im not totally sure about this fact when we are talking about males.

Also keep the doses at 10-30mg.

Should work well.. if not.. at least u know that by giving it a shot

have fun bro

thanks guys.at what yoy say 10-30mg?at winstrol ?i am thinkin of using winstrol depot.and you say that it is ok to do a cycle with all of this-winstrol,anavar ,halo,masteron &propianat?

and how about the weight gain?a fighter in a weightclass didn't need weight gain

JasonR is offline Member
    Let me tell you a true story...
    I took 50mg Dbol ED and ate clean and low cals with cardio and didnt gain more than a pound or two-only strength, that was with nolva.

That tells me that if you keep the doses low with winny, and eat CLEAN only, and watch your caloric intake, AND do your cardio (in ur case its fighting.. shit is hard ... i do boxing sometimes) you'll be fine. buy a good scale and PM me so ill send you FitDay .. the program that does the nutrition calcs for ya.

How old are you man, you look very young in the picture.. or is it the hair

i am 24 years old.and in the picture i am 21

qwertyuio is offline New Member
    I have personally taken winny and from my personal experience no problems with tendons or joints so it really depends on the person and quantity.....i am a professional athlete as well so things went great for me no setbacks!!!!

in what kind of sport are you into?speed,power,that kind of thing?what others drug have work great for your's goal?

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    It's a risk to the joints.

Thread Information