Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Questions about steroids in Thailand?

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    They are actually quite sensible here in Singapore, they only kill the idiots who deal in hard drugs and I am all for that. Steroids are legal to use here as long as you arnt selling them. I get all my gear from Sukumvit Road in Thailand. Its all real and reasonable cheap. I tend to stick to the Schering Test E even though its a bit more expensive. The Pharmacy I use has a book with everything it it including Tren, NPP, Masteron you name it they have it.
    Do they have HGH, Insulin IGF-1 ect? HGH is so expensive here in Australia (it can cost numerous thousands per month I've been told) I cant imagine id ever use it over here, its also very hard to come by.
    axxomarketing likes this.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Do they have HGH, Insulin IGF-1 ect? HGH is so expensive here in Australia (it can cost numerous thousands per month I've been told) I cant imagine id ever use it over here, its also very hard to come by.
    Yes they definitly have HGH. Not sure of the cost though but its not cheap, but certainly not as expensive as Oz

mick86 is offline Member
    Yes they definitly have HGH. Not sure of the cost though but its not cheap, but certainly not as expensive as Oz
    "cheap" is a comparative term in this case. I think it would possibly work out better financially to fly over there live simply, stay for a while and run a HGH cycle than to buy it here in Australia. Prices for HGH here are absolutely ridiculous.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Wish I could post prices cause Im seriously pleased with what Thailand purchases.
    Got.....
    Test P
    Tren A
    Proviron
    T3
    Vitamin B12

And say...
    HGH
    Test E
    Test C
    Masteron
    Primobolon
    Bonavar
    Nolvadex
    Clomid
    Anabol
    Dianabol
    etc

Only thing I couldnt get hold of that I wanted was Cabergoline or Bromocriptine.
    Anyone know where to get this in Pattaya?????

t_c_1 is offline New Member
    I've been 3 weeks in bankok,
    and I bought some gear from to bring to my country in a "non touristic" lol... pharmacy :
    SUSTANON 250 10 ml vial
    TRENBOLONE ACETATE 10 ml vial
    DIANABOL 10mg 500tabs
    OXYMETHOLONE 50MG 100TABS
    OXANDROLONE 10 MG 100 TABS
    STANOZOL 10MG 100 TABS
    PRIMOBOLAN 100 10 ML vial
    NOLVADEX tabs
    CLOMID tabs
    HGH
    IGF1 Lr3

and my opinion now...the forum source sponsor are very cheap !!! but that's just my opinion !!!

HGH and IGF1 lr3 was very expensive !!!

take care

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t_c_1 View Post
    and I bought some gear from to bring to my country in a "non touristic" lol... pharmacy :
    SUSTANON 250 10 ml vial
    DIANABOL 10mg 500tabs
    STANOZOL 10MG 100 TABS
    NOLVADEX tabs
    CLOMID tabs
    HGH
    IGF1 Lr3

and my opinion now...the forum source sponsor are very cheap !!! but that's just my opinion !!!

take care

Please explain what you mean here!!!!!
    Not to take the piss but Im pretty sure thats a deluded comment!

danno39 is offline Junior Member
    T_C_1 I tried to PM you but I guess you don't have the required number of posts... After 3-1/2 years on this board i ended up have to do like 20 posts in the last few days to be able to PM some people in this thread...

Anyway I will be heading over to Bangkok next month and would really appreciate others passing over what they have learned about locations and such.. When I was there 4 years ago I went to the small place next to Robinson's and it was NOT ideal..

Feel free to PM me... and thanks in advance

Danny

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi,

Yeah, a lot of the stuff is just over the counter, test etc. One thing i just found out last week was that HCG is now not legally sold.
    That chemist you guys are talking about in Nana, the big one past the petrol station is a good one and there has been no one i know getting fake stuff from there.
    was there last week for nolva and proviron .
    If your comming over just ask one of the guys at the gym where you are, i'm sure if you ask a couple you will get to know the good chemists.

Hey Bigdog,
    tried to get hold of you on one of theother posts, was in pattaya tues, wed and thursday last week.

Next time mate

Thanks Old_Timer

I hate to be stupid but I just am... When people on this board refer to a "chemist" is that the same thing as a compounding pharmacy (actually a place where they make the drugs from chemicals) or is chemist just another term for a pharmacy (where the drugs are premade) and just sold from behind the counter? Sorry but in the US that's not a familiar term...

Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by danno39 View Post
    Thanks Old_Timer

I hate to be stupid but I just am... When people on this board refer to a "chemist" is that the same thing as a compounding pharmacy (actually a place where they make the drugs from chemicals) or is chemist just another term for a pharmacy (where the drugs are premade) and just sold from behind the counter? Sorry but in the US that's not a familiar term...

Thank you again.
    They mean pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Hi,

Yeah, a lot of the stuff is just over the counter, test etc. One thing i just found out last week was that HCG is now not legally sold.
    That chemist you guys are talking about in Nana, the big one past the petrol station is a good one and there has been no one i know getting fake stuff from there.
    was there last week for nolva and proviron .
    If your comming over just ask one of the guys at the gym where you are, i'm sure if you ask a couple you will get to know the good chemists.
    Same as Pharmacy. Chemist is a term Australians use.

Quote Originally Posted by t_c_1 View Post
    SUSTANON 250 10 ml vial
    DIANABOL 10mg 500tabs
    STANOZOL 10MG 100 TABS
    NOLVADEX tabs
    CLOMID tabs
    HGH
    IGF1 Lr3

take care
    I presume you mean AR-R and there Nolvadex and Clomid ? They probably are cheaper if you want to drink it

mick86 is offline Member
    This has been my most popular thread so far

Hmmm, would you rank the girls or gear as the main attraction? Certainly a killer mix for a great vacation...

mick86 is offline Member
    Well yes both but I'm not sure in which order. I plan on traveling there myself at the first available opportunity but that may not be for a while

t_c_1 is offline New Member
    Sorry Guys ... I made mistake...I was talking about an other board sponsors ...

Danny, do you need the address where I had bought all the goods???I don't know if I could post here...

The pharmacy owner was very friendly and young and he gave me some advice about fake gears...in Thailand...
    but last cycle I use his primo and I got infection where I injected...so I don't know.

Also I have a japanese face and looking...so in Thailand, japanese people have lot of money to waste...maybe tha's why I paid hight cost...I don't know...loll

Hope that could help you mate.
    Last edited by t_c_1; 09-14-2008 at 06:30 PM.

Hey T_C_1 I don't think you should post the address on the forum but if you become a post whore for about an hour and get your post count up to 25 you get PM privileges which will solve the problem.

Yeah sorry, am an aussie so a chemist is the same as a pharmacy to you guys......

in2shape is offline Member

Thumbs up

a mate of mine just got back from thailand and he said as others have said on here that there is gear a plenty !!!!!! sus 250 , deca , hgh, nolva , test p, e, c, suspension the lot .......and cheap as !!!!

he brought some back in his bag ........

posted some back ......

and when he got back to australia to get it he got busted but yet when it was on himself and in the luggage he got thro aussie customs which are some of the toughest !!!!!

i feel for the other aussie fellas on here coz unless you have a very trusted source the prices are just farken rediculous !!! not to mention the amount of fake gear , tablets , injectables doesnt matter ......

my advice is once you find a good source and you know his gear works stock up !!!!!! coz no sooner will he have it'll be gone !!!!!

As soon as i heard about thailand i was like im goin , its not a matter of if but when !!!!

Sorry for the long post havent been around 4 a while (on this board ) but hello to everyone again and ill be round 4 a while !!!!!

No worries, this thread has been VERY informative. I bookmarked this thread a month ago and kept emailing the admins to let me post (after being on here for 3 years). Last night I finally gave up posted up to 25 so I could PM. Everyone here has been great!

np danno39, i live here, you are going to have a great time, juice and ladies,, could it get any better lol

oker is offline Associate Member
    np danno39, i live here, you are going to have a great time, juice and ladies,, could it get any better lol
    I live in Thailand and its a great place to be if you like "girls and gear". Been in Thailand for 10 years now and couldn't imagine living anywhere else!

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    heard theres a lot of HIV there, thats sketchy

speedoboy is offline New Member
    What about ephedrine? Is it available at the pharmacies too?

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    yes it is

Dont you mean Juicy Ladies and Juice ?

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    heard theres a lot of HIV there, thats sketchy
    No more than anywhere else and as long as you rubber up you wont have a problem

Oh but don't use the local rubbers,,,, if you manage to get them on they will cut all blood flow.....

oker is offline Associate Member
    Oh but don't use the local rubbers,,,, if you manage to get them on they will cut all blood flow.....
    That is so true they're way too small - take your own rubbers as many as you can carry, you're gonna need em
    Last edited by oker; 09-15-2008 at 05:23 AM.

The ALL THINGS RELATED TO THAILAND THREAD

My G&G vacation is 18 days away...

2 things...

#1 Im looking for a gym in the Sukhumvit / Asoke area where I can get a weekly membership. Anyone have any ideas???

#2 I'll have lots of free time on my hands. If any of you guys will be around Bangkok between October 19th - 25 or Nov 1 - 8 we should get together for a beer..

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by danno39 View Post
    My G&G vacation is 18 days away...

2 things...

#1 Im looking for a gym in the Sukhumvit / Asoke area where I can get a weekly membership. Anyone have any ideas???

#2 I'll have lots of free time on my hands. If any of you guys will be around Bangkok between October 19th - 25 or Nov 1 - 8 we should get together for a beer..

Thanks guys!
    #1 California Fitness is not far from Sukumvit. Not sure if they have weekly deals but its expensive if you pay daily. Not sure of anything else but I will check with a mate of mine who lives there.

#2. Bummer dude, I am going to be there next week for four days !!!!

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    In the past iv notice that my gear has had a fairly strong aroma (it was sachet gear) I cant really describe the smell, but would not call it paint thinner, more just a general chemical smell.
    you know it is strange! someone else a while back mentioned the smell of their gear and got his ass ripped by quite a few people on here.

but yes a clean chemical smell.

mick86 is offline Member
    In the past iv notice that my gear has had a fairly strong aroma (it was sachet gear) I cant really describe the smell, but would not call it paint thinner, more just a general chemical smell.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    you know it is strange! someone else a while back mentioned the smell of their gear and got his ass ripped by quite a few people on here.

but yes a clean chemical smell.
    I'm not sure what your trying to say, I posted that comment in response to the following comment:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wong View Post
    never tried test cyp from amp before,only enan, recently recieved my new gear from Thailand(test cyp amps) poped it open and noticed a sort of paint thinner smell, is this normal?

M1chael is offline New Member
    Wondering about medical assistace in Thailand, is there a kind of insurance available for ppl who moved there and what about the costs for doctor consultation. I guess the reason you can purchase there for personal use is that ppl are required to do medical treatment on their own for all kind of diseases. Anyone have a closer insight view about doctor costs? From what I know steroids are still illegal anywhere in the world as they are in Thailand when buying "otc" without prescription, they just sell it to foreign looking ppl assuming they are aware about their local laws.

LOL,,, Can we get back on the topic?

Gear & Girls

azz10 is offline Associate Member

AAS in Oz

Hi everyone,

im new to this forum.. jus wondering, do u guys reckon u can get juices in australia?

Quote Originally Posted by azz10 View Post
    Hi everyone,

im new to this forum.. jus wondering, do u guys reckon u can get juices in australia?
    Sure they sell it all over the counter, you can get Pineapple, Orange, Mango, Water mellon, you name it !!!!

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Sure they sell it all over the counter, you can get Pineapple, Orange, Mango, Water mellon, you name it !!!!
    no no no kale i think your mistaken,you need a script for water mellon juice

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    haha... nah, i mean roids.. its so discreet in Oz unless u got connections.. anyone has any idea?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information