Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Questions about steroids in Thailand?

mick86 is offline Member

Arrow Questions about steroids in Thailand?

Hey guys,
    I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the availability of steroids is like in Thailand. Im aware that people often travel there to use them.

*Are they legal or just easy to obtain illegaly?

*As a tourest can you just go into a pharmacy/nutretion store and purchase them or do you meet some shady guy on a street corner?

*Are phamaceutical or underground labs more common and what is the quality like?

*What is the likelyhood getting rippedd off/buying fake gear there?

Sorry for all the questions but I have a specific reason for asking. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, particualy quick responses.

BONE.CRUSHER is offline Banned
    my friends went there and they said its available as over the counter at the chemist. I read on the net tho there is still fake shit going on in shady chemists too so you gota watch out. When i was there i saw quite a few guys jacked up on juice so just ask them which chemist they visit just to be safe.

mick86 is offline Member
    Thx for the reply, im not actually the one going there (well not for the moment anyway), a friend of mine is there now and is interested in getting sum.

BONE.CRUSHER is offline Banned
    It does depend on where you go aswell. I went to Bangkok with my girl and when i went to shopping malls and went to their chemists and quickly asked for steroids they looked at me strange and said no , but when my friends went to pattaya it was over the counter like cough medicine.

mick86 is offline Member
    Why can't life be that simple in Australia.....Things here are ridiculous. I knew a profesional bodybuilder who got so sick of the lack of gear/quality gear here that moved overseas to further his bodybuilding career.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Hey I know a lot about Thailand.
    What part is he in?
    I can probably lead you to a cheap legit place.

bombercoops is offline New Member
    I live in Asia and head to thailand whenever I get the chance- special place! My wife is thai so it gives me great reason to head over there when given the chance. Anyways, it seems that every second westerner you see in Pattaya is 'geared up' and I've also heard that availability there is everywhere and easy. Mick, I'd tell your mate to ask one of the many guys floating around there that are obviously on gear to point him in the right direction. Will probably have it in his hand the same day or soon there after. Different sources tell me it's very accessible.

Bangkok and Pattaya are great.
    Phuket and Samui are expensive.

He just gotta go a respectable pharmacy really. If its a tiny place they might try rip him off. Another is not stocking it but buying it down the road and charging a large commision. So best see the roids as soon as asked for.
    If they even have to hesitate when you ask for them then best try another.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    Hey I know a lot about Thailand.
    What part is he in?
    I can probably lead you to a cheap legit place.
    ill find out tomorrow, thanks

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    i got gear from Chainart, Thailand, havent tried it yet, but know people on this board who have and had good results

Yeah Thailands pretty good for Roids. Its also good for fake ANYTHING!!!
    Anyone who goes to Bangkok and wants stuff.... get a taxi to Lumpini boxing stadium.
    Its a big attraction obviously. Theres a night bazar there also. Look for the Pharmacies. Apparently this is the cheapest and best place in Thailand.
    Im guessing as its right next door to the biggest fighting attraction in Thailand but thats just an educated guess!!! lol

They go....
    They see...
    Then they wana be!!! Hey Presto Pharmacy appears!!! LMAO

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    thailand rocks the packaging is 10 of 10

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13 View Post
    thailand rocks the packaging is 10 of 10
    Could you please elobarate on the packaging, do you mean that it is discrete?

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    Ya, and is it pharmaceutical or underground lab?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    In Bangkok, the Silom/Patpong area drug stores are the most accessible and hassle free in getting gear... You Pay Cash, We Don't Ask!

thunderin is offline Member
    I was able to buy the following in Thailand:

Sustenon 250
    Deca 100mg/mL
    Anadrol tabs 50mg each
    Dianabol tabs 10mg each

I was not able to find trenbolone , masterone, EQ, anavar , NPP nor Arimidex .

Anyone else able to find these there?

Bangkok pharmacies are cheaper than those in Phuket and Samui. Never been to Pattaya.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    In Bangkok, the Silom/Patpong area drug stores are the most accessible and hassle free in getting gear... You Pay Cash, We Don't Ask!
    Suprising as Patpong is a total tourist trap. Id expect that to be the kind of place to get ripped off or at least highly over charged.
    You have good success there before??
    And pay cash, no ask is same same everywhere in Thailand. lol

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    In Sukkumvit Road, Bangkok, a lot of the smaller pharmacies had nothing but one of the bigger ones had HCG , anadrol , and dianabol , so I was happy with that, as that was what I wanted

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    In Sukkumvit Road, Bangkok, a lot of the smaller pharmacies had nothing but one of the bigger ones had HCG, anadrol, and dianabol, so I was happy with that, as that was what I wanted
    Yeah thats where I bought my stuff. Close to NANA, just past the petrol station? But there are many.
    He had everything and prices were sweet on everything except for Clomid.
    DBol , Test cyp, Nolva, Proviron , HCG was real cheap. Think he might have pulled a bit of a scam on Clomid but no harm. Maybe it costs due to importing-dont have a clue.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Anyone have any experience if reliable gear can be bought in the Hong Kong area? My friend's mom is living there for the next year and would mail me some stuff back if she didnt have to be too careful about buying counterfeits, etc.

Could you please elobarate on the packaging, do you mean that it is discrete?
    yes very discrete, and the source i used gauranteed 100% delivery success or would reship

Ya, and is it pharmaceutical or underground lab?
    Mine was pharmaceutical

PrivateJohnDoe is offline New Member
    Agreed. My gear comes from Thailand, discreet packaging & 100% legit!

PrivateJohnDoe is offline New Member
    Hey Discipline_1, it almost sounds like we use the same Primate?.....I get the same guarantee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Questions about steroids in Thailand?-chimp.jpg  

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline_1 View Post
    yes very discrete, and the source i used gauranteed 100% delivery success or would reship

Mine was pharmaceutical
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateJohnDoe View Post
    Agreed. My gear comes from Thailand, discreet packaging & 100% legit!

My mates just buying from a pharmacy so the packaging is just standard glass vials im assuming as he told me its not discrete. The people who work at the pharmacy dont really speak english either so he cant ask many questions.

Although my mate was vague he said orals and injectable stuff is available eaisly and its very very cheap. Mabye I should consider a holiday/relocating to thailand, lol.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateJohnDoe View Post
    Hey Discipline_1, it almost sounds like we use the same Primate?.....I get the same guarantee
    Ive known alot of sources to offer garuntee's but not uphold them when someting goes wrong.

Ive known alot of sources to offer garuntee's but not uphold them when someting goes wrong.
    hopefully i wont run into this problem, im 2-2 with the new source

Although my mate was vague he said orals and injectable stuff is available eaisly and its very very cheap. Mabye I should consider a holiday/relocating to thailand, lol.
    very cheap, i thought i was paying a good price from my source in serbia for the last 5 years, im paying half the price now for injectibles, granted i was using BD gear before, but orals arent too much cheaper though.

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    My mates just buying from a pharmacy so the packaging is just standard glass vials im assuming as he told me its not discrete. The people who work at the pharmacy dont really speak english either so he cant ask many questions.

In Pattaya Iv seen massive window posters saying "we sell Steroids " so discrete mat not be an issue lol

Regards English speaking I suggest writing everything down on paper.
    Saves time and headaches.
    uufunny likes this.

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    Anyone have any experience if reliable gear can be bought in the Hong Kong area? My friend's mom is living there for the next year and would mail me some stuff back if she didnt have to be too careful about buying counterfeits, etc.
    Don't even think about it. Not Hong Kong.

mick86 is offline Member
    Dont they have the death penality like Singapore for minor offences like trafficing or possesion or steroids ? I have a friend who got intouuble for drug trafficing here in Australia and as he is only hear on a study Visa which was already sort of expired anyway he is fearfull of being charged back in Singapore where penalitys are severe.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Suprising as Patpong is a total tourist trap. Id expect that to be the kind of place to get ripped off or at least highly over charged.
    You have good success there before??
    And pay cash, no ask is same same everywhere in Thailand. lol
    Any reputable pharmacy in Bangkok, even in patpong, will have legit stuff. You can tell a proper pharmacy when you see one.. just don't walk into the first dinky hole in the wall you see.. I've had success there before, never got fake stuff, NEVER...yet ... as for price issues, that depends on your bargaining skills. The only reason I suggested patpong was because of the convenience issue. but yes, it is a tourist trap none-the-less

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    Any reputable pharmacy in Bangkok, even in patpong, will have legit stuff. You can tell a proper pharmacy when you see one.. just don't walk into the first dinky hole in the wall you see.. I've had success there before, never got fake stuff, NEVER...yet ... as for price issues, that depends on your bargaining skills. The only reason I suggested patpong was because of the convenience issue. but yes, it is a tourist trap none-the-less
    But definately not a place male tourists would mind getting trapped in ha ha

Mr.Wong is offline Junior Member

Thai test cyp amps?

never tried test cyp from amp before,only enan, recently recieved my new gear from Thailand(test cyp amps) poped it open and noticed a sort of paint thinner smell, is this normal?

mick86 is offline Member
    In the past iv notice that my gear has had a fairly strong aroma (it was sachet gear) I cant really describe the smell, but would not call it paint thinner, more just a general chemical smell.

Yeah a slight smell of some chemical when I open my cyp amps but never thought anything of it. Presume thats just normal as it is chemicals ha ha

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Yeah thats where I bought my stuff. Close to NANA, just past the petrol station? But there are many.
    He had everything and prices were sweet on everything except for Clomid.
    DBol, Test cyp, Nolva, Proviron, HCG was real cheap. Think he might have pulled a bit of a scam on Clomid but no harm. Maybe it costs due to importing-dont have a clue.
    Yeah .... got mine just round the corner from Nana near the Post Office. A - bombs, dianabol and HCG .. good price!!

Mr.Wong is offline Junior Member
    thanx for the info, ran it and everything seems to be good.

bbminded is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline_1 View Post

Mine was pharmaceutical
    did it come in a satchet???????

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbminded View Post
    did it come in a satchet???????
    Thats what i was wondering, the stuff my mate bought diddnt.

bombercoops is offline New Member
    Great thread and info here for anyone living in asia or heading to thailand for future holidays. Anyone single on here looking for a holiday destination should be all over thailand. Between the gear and females, it would have to be one of, if not the best, possible place to chill for a few weeks. Good times!

mick86 is offline Member
    I agree bombercoops, I'm seriously considering heading over there if I get the chance some time soon, it sounds great. Though tell me moor about the women there...

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information