moush is offline Senior Member

How to run Deca and Tren E??

Hey bros a good buddy of mine wants to run Test E, Deca , Tren E and Anavar . He has run about 5 cycles previous to this one and he is about 5'10 210 lbs. He will be cutting for the summer with this cycle but he wanted me to find out how to run it. I figured he would run a low dose of deca like 200mg/wk while running 500mg/wk of Test E and 400-500mg/wk of Tren E and about 60-80 mg Ed of Var. How does this look? Is the Deca too low? Any support supplements that he should take during the cycle? Anyone with prior experience to using Deca and Tren that can give input would be greatly appreciated??? Thanks bros...

39+1 is offline Banned
    I know of someone who has used tren and deca and test they have no problems.
    But it is frowned upun because of the pgr you should have caber just incase of a problem with prg and letro tamax for test problems

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would drop the deca and add eq instead because it really hard to cut on deca. alot of people will tell you not to run the deca and tren without caber because of gyno as well.

why would it be hard to cut on deca esp on a low dose?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    because it makes you retain alot of water which is why you never see deca in a cutting cycle

this is true...ive read that taiboxa like to run these compounds together...does he use it when bulking?

JAY_WD is offline Member
    he uses it at a low dose on a cuttin cycle to ease the stress on his joints

hey jay_wd thats what i was going for! what do you think about this? anyone else have any opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by moush View Post
    Hey bros a good buddy of mine wants to run Test E, Deca, Tren E and Anavar. He has run about 5 cycles previous to this one and he is about 5'10 210 lbs. He will be cutting for the summer with this cycle but he wanted me to find out how to run it. I figured he would run a low dose of deca like 200mg/wk while running 500mg/wk of Test E and 400-500mg/wk of Tren E and about 60-80 mg Ed of Var. How does this look? Is the Deca too low? Any support supplements that he should take during the cycle? Anyone with prior experience to using Deca and Tren that can give input would be greatly appreciated??? Thanks bros...
    Just finishing up a bulker cyp/deca /tren was an awsome cycle,sides were a lil much at first but manageable.I ran the deca for joints mostly and was fine at 250mg ew tren 500 ew and cyp 500 ew.Dont know If I would choose this as a cutter with out some sort of AI and I deff would leave the var out.IMO thers better choices but Im biased to short esters for cutting.

why would you leave the var out? wouldnt that help him with losing water/bloat and keeping him lean along with a cutting diet?

why would you leave the var out? wouldnt that help him with losing water/bloat and keeping him lean along with a cutting diet?
    Ive never heard anyone state they lost water while on var I have only used it once before and wasnt impressed.Some people love var in cycles like my wife and her friends but I just think,while runing a 19nor or even 2 in one cycle,var wont bennifit the cyce like I stated just my 2 cents I think there are better choices winsrol being one of them.
    Last edited by canadian meat; 03-07-2008 at 10:26 AM.

why do you think winnie would be better?

why do you think winnie would be better?
    Dont you think a DHT(winnie)and 19nor are more synergistic then var and tren /deca ?
    I have also ran the combo with great success but instead I replaced deca with npp like I said im partial to short esters while cutting.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Wink

Hey bros a good buddy of mine wants to run Test E, Deca, Tren E and Anavar. He has run about 5 cycles previous to this one and he is about 5'10 210 lbs. He will be cutting for the summer with this cycle but he wanted me to find out how to run it. I figured he would run a low dose of deca like 200mg/wk while running 500mg/wk of Test E and 400-500mg/wk of Tren E and about 60-80 mg Ed of Var. How does this look? Is the Deca too low? Any support supplements that he should take during the cycle? Anyone with prior experience to using Deca and Tren that can give, input would be greatly appreciated??? Thanks bros...

Moush, is your friend wanting to run the deca along side the tren to ease joint pain? If not, I would suggest he avoid using deca and tren in the same cycle.

A small amount of deca can work welll with winnie during a cutting cycle but prolactin levels can sky rocket when combining deca/tren..

Tell him that tren/test/var would be best..Save the deca to run with something like eq and testosterone during the off-season, unless he absolutely needs the deca to reduce joint pain..

Thread Information