TOOBAD is offline Associate Member

It just doesn't make sense, why am I so...

tired all the time??? I am only 1 1/2 weeks in to my cycle and I am tired, depressed, no motivation...the only benefit I am getting so far is erections that hard enough to poke through steel and I am getting some good pumps when I work out.

I am taking 500mg/ew of test e (twice a week inj) and 40mg. ed of tbol.

Things are pretty bad where I work so I thought that might be playing a role in it. I am in sales and my numbers look bad. I was hoping that starting my cycle would help by giving me that "good feeling" you get while on test but it has backfired on me. Am I missing something here? I have a-dex on hand so should I start that, maybe I have to much estrogen conversion going on...please help!!

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    sometimes people get test flu this is due to your body ajusting to the hormoneale change ,you should be ok in a week or so...

mclovin009 is offline Junior Member
    test doesnt make everyone feel better. when i am on i have better days, but i also have mizerable days. it is not majic feel better hormone by any means. and i generally makes older men who have very low test levels feel better.... i am on the younger side and i too get extra tired when on cycle.
    i vaigely remember reading something about how all these extra hormones reguire you to sleep more so that you can grow....
    anyone feel free to correct me

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    the first couple of week cn be a nightmere for some while on test due to the hormone change ,everyone is different tho and you just have to get on with it...

to the thread starter be preperd for pct as this can be a very depresing time for some.....

Markosterone is offline Member
    try dropping the tbol, see if you get better, you can always start it later on.

I only get more energy and im almost always on a good mood when on cycle.

only thing that made me feel wierd was tren , that shit will make you fking depressed...

yea PCT is a REAL hard time for me! This is my second cycle, my first being test e and var last summer. I don't remember feeling like this though in the beginning of that cycle. However, during PCT I thought for sure I had become bi-polar or something!

I do take Welbutrin which helps off cycle and during PCT, I thought about starting it back up to see if it helps any. I just don't like taking to many pills. I already take 4 tbols tabs ed, a multivitamin and milk thristle. Normally I give my body a break from the Welbutrin while on cycle.

I think my job has a lot to do with it too. Everyone else seems to be doing real wll and I am in a funk plus they made some recent changes which will really affect my income. Luckily my wife is the bread winner in our household but I think even that fukcs with my head some times.

So should I hold off on the a-dex until I notice any symptoms of gyno or extreme bloat?

Quote Originally Posted by Markosterone View Post
    try dropping the tbol, see if you get better, you can always start it later on.

I only get more energy and im almost always on a good mood when on cycle.

only thing that made me feel wierd was tren, that shit will make you fking depressed...
    I heard tren can mess with you. My next cycle was going to be the test/deca /dbol cycle for mass but I am really worried about the sides. I have just been taking it slow to see how the sides effect me. I guess I have a low tolerance to meds.

If I drop the tbol now, could I incorporate it in to the end of my cycle?

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    I on week 5 of test e and I am exhausted, you fatigue could be from hypertension or a higher rbc count. As for the depression that he go to be hormones.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    i would guess estrogen. That shit will make you crazy as hell, just talk to any women and you will understand. Run some adex or letro. Maybe cut the dbol dose, although dbol makes me feel like a champ. When my gf started birth control, she got tired, depressed, and sick as hell, from the hormonal change. Thats why i suspect estrogen

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    Are you taking a boat load of whey protein? I was really tired to the getting dizzy in the gym point and blodd analysis showed that my red blood cells were gloobbing together in links and were unable to transport oxygen preoperly...this was due to my bodies poor digestion of the whey proteins. It was brutal. So now I am trying hemp proteins.

Hemp protein??? Never heard of it, however, some of my portein intake is soy. I can only drink soymilk and I drink a lot of it.

I guess my body is going through changes and therefore making me tired. I wonder if I should pyramid my test next time to gradually increase my test levels? Makes sense huh?

I am going to wait it out for another week and then see about taking l-dex.

AthleticEngineering is offline Junior Member
    Soy contains estrogen so that probably isn't helping you too much. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8021414)

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    Are you taking a boat load of whey protein? I was really tired to the getting dizzy in the gym point and blodd analysis showed that my red blood cells were gloobbing together in links and were unable to transport oxygen preoperly...this was due to my bodies poor digestion of the whey proteins. It was brutal. So now I am trying hemp proteins.
    hemp proteins. isn't that what snoop dogg takes?

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    interesting thread i thought it was weird that i get tired more frequently

Come to think of it, this has happened to me before. On my last cycle of test e/var I decided to add whinny to the end of my cycle. I started taking 40 or 50mg ed for a few days and the same symtoms occured. I stopped taking it and within a few days everything was back to normal.

I am not sure of the similarities of the chemical make up between oral whinny and tbol but it I find it odd that it is doing this. Too make matters more confusing, I had done whinny before with a low dose of test e and it didn't do that to me. Not sure if it was because the low amount of test (200mg/ew) or the lower dosage of whinny (20mg/ed).

Should I try reducing my tbol dosage down to 20mg ed and run it for 8-10 weeks instead of 40mg. ed at 4-5 weeks?

Thread Information