bigloui is offline New Member

Winny test prop and primo cycle help!!!

I need advice on what i should be injecting and when. The gear= 50 amps of winstrol , 25 amps of test prop, and one 10ml bottle of primobolan . How much to inject on what days. Every day or EOD? I have plenty 3cc syringes and plenty 1 inch and 1.5 inch needles for rotating injection sites. Please help i need your expetise this is my first cutting stack! Previous stack was deca and sust. also should I inject the water based winny in the same syringe with the oil based primo? Is prop oil or water based? I have nolvadex and clomid for PCT, when do I start PCT? Need help.

steel113 is offline Junior Member
    what is the mg/ml ratio for each of those compounds????

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigloui View Post
    I need advice on what i should be injecting and when. The gear= 50 amps of winstrol, 25 amps of test prop, and one 10ml bottle of primobolan. How much to inject on what days. Every day or EOD? I have plenty 3cc syringes and plenty 1 inch and 1.5 inch needles for rotating injection sites. Please help i need your expetise this is my first cutting stack! Previous stack was deca and sust. also should I inject the water based winny in the same syringe with the oil based primo? Is prop oil or water based? I have nolvadex and clomid for PCT, when do I start PCT? Need help.
    You're asking a lot of basic questions that can be answered by doing a search and reading some of the educational forums. Do a little work yourself and we'll help you out if you get stuck.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    you need more prop and a lot more primo if you want to do a good cycle

anwser to your question -is prop water or oil

we it should be very easy to tell just by looking at it...

Thanks for the reply.How much more should I get. When and what should I inject? Havent got the test prop yet so dont know what it looks like.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the primo you have is about a waste without at least 2 more bottles and you also need more prop. as for the winny if you shoot everyday you have enough for 7 weeks which is good. i would wait until i got more primo and prop and while you waiting do some research because the questions you are asking proves your knowledge of steroids are very low.

I have been trying to post this in the educational section and the administrator wont let me. I know this is going to annoy you guys but I really need help on my amounts of what per day/week and my PCT Therapy.

Thread Information