Thread: Rate My Cycle

D-Unit 39 is offline Member

Rate My Cycle

Here's my finalized cycle after all of the input I've gathered from everyone on here (thanks, by the way!) Let me know what you think...

BTW I'm 25, 6'2", 215lbs, approx 15%bf, 1st cycle

Weeks 1-12
    500mg Test Enanthate , (250mg twice/week)
    400mg Equipoise , (200mg twice/week)

Week 13
    Nothing

Week 14
    Nolva 20mg, Clomid 100mg, L-Dex .25mg

Week 15 & 16
    Nolva 20mg, Clomid 75mg, L-Dex .25mg

Week 17
    Nolva 20mg, Clomid 50mg, L-Dex .25mg

Week 18
    L-Dex .25mg

Do you think I should wait more or less time before starting PCT? Also... am I correct in taking the L-Dex a week past the Nolva/Clomid? Thats how I understood it from all of the guides, but they are a little tough to follow in some places. Thanks in advance for any input...

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    everything looks good but i wouldnt start pct untill two weeks from last shot that way the test is out of your system. but besides that looks good and enjoy..

I don't personally agree with running adex like that - once u stop using it all the aromatase it had bound up will release and you'll have a lot of conversion going on. It may or may not be an issue, depends on the person, but I think u should run the nolv thru week 18 and drop the adex in week 17 (or thereabouts). In fact i think u should use exemestane isntead of adex, but u got what u got and thats only my opinion.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Looks good but EQ really is a waste of money in my opinion. Some will agree some will disagree. I'm not saying it's worthless but for the money you can get a lot of other things that will work better for you NO MATTER what your goals are..

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    Here's my finalized cycle after all of the input I've gathered from everyone on here (thanks, by the way!) Let me know what you think...

BTW I'm 25, 6'2", 215lbs, approx 15%bf, 1st cycle

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Weeks 1-12
    500mg Test Enanthate , (250mg twice/week)
    600mg Equipoise , (300mg twice/week)

Week 13
    500mg test e

Week 14,15
    Nothing

Week 16 to 19
    Nolva 20mg, Clomid 50mg, L-Dex .25mg

Week 20, 21
    Nolva 20mg

Do you think I should wait more or less time before starting PCT? Also... am I correct in taking the L-Dex a week past the Nolva/Clomid? Thats how I understood it from all of the guides, but they are a little tough to follow in some places. Thanks in advance for any input...
    The pct is not my favourite but its a decent pct.

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    Looks pretty good. Look up pct by anothony roberts, you will get some very help info.

Markosterone is offline Member
    It look good. start pct 2 week after last shot instead.

and use the nolva last week alone.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    run the test for 13 weeks and the Eq for 12 so PCT start times line up accordingly and start PCT 14 days after last shot of test..i would stop the adex a week or so before you stop the nolva

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    run the test for 13 weeks and the Eq for 12 so PCT start times line up accordingly and start PCT 14 days after last shot of test..i would stop the adex a week or so before you stop the nolva
    i was going to say the same thing.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    In my opinion PCT could start also a week after last injection of Test E, because its half life is about 7-8 days. I agree with stopping the EQ 1 week before test.

CL

chrisfam5 is offline New Member
    i love eq i usually keep most of my gains when i use it, its better if you can run it longer like 16 to 20 weeks. jmo
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    Looks good but EQ really is a waste of money in my opinion. Some will agree some will disagree. I'm not saying it's worthless but for the money you can get a lot of other things that will work better for you NO MATTER what your goals are..

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Alright I'll take the general consensus and adjust the PCT to use the Nolva past the L-Dex, instead of the other way around. The justification makes sense to me as far as having the bound up aromatase releasing and causing probs if I do it the way I had planned.

As far as stopping the EQ a week before the Test though... they both have the same half-life in your system according to the steroid profiles; why stop one before the other?

If I start the PCT after only a week instead of 2 like some have suggested, it's not going to hurt me, right?... just might reduce my gains for that last week?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Eq and enanthate don't have the same half life. Better read on that bro.

Like I said and others to, run the test 1 week after the eq and start pct 2 weeks after last shot.

Thread Information