Thread: Anybody else?

wallet15 is offline New Member

Anybody else?

Im 25 yrs old,5.7',175 and i have been working out steady for 2 or 3 years. I take protein shakes daily and have tried all the supplements. But i feel like i have balanced out. Its time for something stronger. I would like to cut some fat and build some mass. I really appreciate some advice on what to start with.

Whats ur BF? Hows your diet?

keep training good and hard and get ready while u research how AAS works, the different roid profiles, PCT drug profiles, what the sides are, what complements what, and how the whole shabang goes. Do that, ask questions, and then when you're ready to propose a cycle the sharp guys on this board will be a big help.

pointer - ur first cycle should be test only or something along those lines.

17%, i run about 6-8 miles a week and lift 5 days a week. I still have some weight to lose but i figured this would give me the bump i need. My diet is low fat a lot of protein about 20% carbs. I have tried to do research but i dont understand half of it and i dont know whos trying to sell something. Can you reccomend something to start me off so i can see if this is the direction i want to go in.

ONENUT is offline New Member
    As the "Shark" said, buckle down. Cut out the shakes (except PWO) and try carb cycling. Are you counting macros and logging exactley everything you are eating? Are you doing cardio in the AM on an empty stomach? If you want to really "shock" your system look into a Keto diet.

Looking for an easy way out ain't gonna fix the problem in the long run. Before you start anything you need to lower your body fat below 13%. Otherwise when you do decide to add heavy supplements you are just going to end up adding some fat to what is already there.

As to what to "try", test is best, esp. for a first. 500mg test E or C for 8 - 10 weeks is my suggestion. Add that to a "clean" bulking diet and followed by the correct PCT and you can't go wrong.

The best advise I can give though is read, read,and read somemore, esp. in the diet and cycles forums. There is a pluthera of info there.

Thanks for your help.

Thread Information