ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Help with Anavar

Getting ready to start week 9 of Test/Eq cycle and this website recommended I throw anavar in during the stretch run. I've researched anavar on several different websites and feel like I have a good understanding of this compound, but it also helps to hear from people who have actually used it.

I've got 200 10/mg tablets and my questions are:

1. Does one take the anavar all at once or space it out throughout the day?

2. I'm 6' 212 lbs and around 12% bf. The test is at 500/week and the eq is at 400/week. How much anavar would one recommend daily and what kind of expectations can I anticipate within reason?

3. Should I change anything with the diet or lifting regimen? Without going into great detail, the diet is very clean and I've been doing higher reps with lots of supersets in the gym.

Anyone?

drod555 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    Anyone?
    From what ive been told it has a longer half life around 8 hrs. So since there 10mg take 50mg daily 20am 20 late afternoon and 1 evening. Or cut a pill in half and do 25am/25pm. Hope this helps

had a pal who took var and it killed his apetite so bad it was hindering gains. He told me it had to be var bc it was the only thing diff from a cycle he did like a year before.

drod555 is offline New Member
    Not much size, but increased strength and vascular. Lot of guys are using it to jumpstart there cycle!

Good stuff guys. I appreciate it.

tamvu is offline Junior Member
    If you take it late pm you might have trouble sleeping, though everyone is different. Try half in the AM and the other half early afternoon depending on when your work out is. After a few weeks you will know more on when to take and how much, 50 sounds like a good place to start for your size.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    It took me about 70mg/day to really see the benifits of running it. Cycled 8wks. Took about 3-4 wks or so to notice it working. Not a very dramatic compound but gains are retainable for a long time afterwards. I cut diet back and cut up pretty good. You should get better results combining it with some test.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    good advice given here. I actually like var a lot. I think it would be a great kick start for your compounds since the test takes awhile to kick in and the eq even longer. You should expect nice strength gains and harden look to your muscles and you will get incredible pumps during your work out. I recommend spacing the soes out through out the day. I would also recommend 70mg/day, 50mg/day as a bare minimum. GL, looks like you got a nice cycle there.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    good advice given here. I actually like var a lot. I think it would be a great kick start for your compounds since the test takes awhile to kick in and the eq even longer. You should expect nice strength gains and harden look to your muscles and you will get incredible pumps during your work out. I recommend spacing the soes out through out the day. I would also recommend 70mg/day, 50mg/day as a bare minimum. GL, looks like you got a nice cycle there.
    I wish I would have started this thread before I started this cycle in regards to the kickstarting appeal of anavar instead of waiting until the end to throw in the anavar.

I simply followed the directions from the "steroid cycles" section on this website.

I might actually up the dosage from 50 to the 70 you recommend.

Thread Information