r1sk is offline Junior Member

TEST E and itchy scalp need advice!

Hey guys this is my third cycle on test e. The first cycle I didnt have any problems and my second i started to begin noticing my head to start itching and now that I am in my 4th wk of my 3 cycle I cant stand it anymore! The fourth week has absolutey been the worst. I am taking the same dosage as before BUT with dutasteride. heres what I am taking

500mg/wk of Test E
    20mg of Nolvadex ed
    .5mg of dutasteride (last 3 days doing 1mg ed and doesnt seem to be doing any difference)
    last 2wks doing 2% nizoral e3d

My question to you all is that shouldnt the dutasteride be helping me out at least a bit? This week I broke out w/ 10-15 pimples on my head and everywhere that there are pimples my hair is falling out. Another question is that if I want to stop now, what is the best pct I can take so I can get back to normal. Im going to see my doc tomorrow for more advice. thanx

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I would start some anti-inflamatory shampoo. I would say it is the initial shedding caused by duta but the pimples and itching are new to me.

I broke out nasty this last week. You cant tell but it feels like little bugs on my heard running around. Sometimes it stops and then sometimes it starts again... Im just scared cuz of my hairs

I just remembered. Try out azelaic acid.

One other thing is that some people react bad to nizoral 2% ketoconazol.

hmm it might have been the nizoral. Let me lay off of it and see whathappens first. What about the pct?

If you stop now just run nolvadex for 4 weeks at 20mg. No major suppression has happened.

was prescribed tetracycline along with nizoral ed. Dematologist also popped one of my pimples and is going to grow it to see exactly what it is. Will find out tuesday.

Keep posting on this. I am curious.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

try some nizoral or selsum blue

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Keep posting on this. I am curious.
    same, ive never heard of this before.

I have a theory. In can be something like "scalp acne". The sebaceous glands in your head might be creating the problem. Sure enough you are taking duta but its not only the dht that binds strongly to the AR. Test despite not being as androgenic as DHT still has the potencial to cause androgenic sides. The only thing that I find weird is the fact that its happening in your scalp. I have heard of itching and inflamation but not of pimples.

Yea it is weird but it has happened in my second cycle but not as bad. And I dont have acne on my face. My back does break out similar to my head. Im gonna try this out for a week and see how it plays out. My hair is way more important than my muscles but if i can bypass then why not I also have another derm appoint on monday with a diff doc to see what he recommeneds

And its not just on top of my head, Its everywhere maybe like 15

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Wink

Nizoral shampoo makes my scalp break out like crazy!

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    use Nizoral 3x a week.... don't do it everyday...
    get a shampoo that has no oils in it for the other days.. u want to clean oils out of your scalp and down the drain..

Dutasteride shedding is gonna occur around 1.5-2months in.. so u're nearing that period.. that will last till about 3months in..

for the rest of your body, get like a neutrogena soap bar w/ 2% salyistic acid, to clean out the oil out of your skin n send it down the drain.

After u play with you ballz, touch the oily steroid vials, or rub the injection spot.. go wash your hand, with a good soap that will take the oil off, before u go scratch your itchy head.

prolly a very good idea to wash your bed n pillow sheets ever so often.
    Last edited by Pooks; 03-07-2008 at 11:30 PM.

Just as an update, the tetracycline pills are working. The pimples on my head are pretty much gone in and its only been 4 days which is great. I have not yet shampooed with nizoral because I think that could have also made my breakout worse. Right now still doing the dutasteride and 1mg ed. I forgot to call my derm to see what he cultured but I will find out tomorrow and let you guys know

gooer is offline Associate Member
    /\ good to hear bro, my hair still gets itchy/falls out a little bit on test even with dutasteride

Quote Originally Posted by gooer View Post
    /\ good to hear bro, my hair still gets itchy/falls out a little bit on test even with dutasteride
    Do you loose it all even after the cycle?

Thread Information