Thread: Syntherol?

bigdrew is offline Junior Member

Syntherol?

Just recieved a interesting e-mail on syntherol and attached the link below. It is a site enhancing oil that is suppossed to stretch the muscle so that it allows it grow more. Claims up to 3 inches in 30 days is possibel for arms (doing bis and tris). Injections are daily in each muscle head.

Anyone have any PERSONAL experience with site enhancing oils? It sounds too good to be true, but so did tren !

http://www.synthetek.com/Products/Sy...syntherol.html

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    synthol is for pro,s who know what there doing i wouldent touch it man as i can become very adictive in the wrong hands...

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Ask perfectbeast2001. He didnt abuse it, just used it to stretch the muscle Fascia. Its a very interesting read

Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post
    synthol is for pro,s who know what there doing i wouldent touch it man as i can become very adictive in the wrong hands...
    I can see how it would be addictive if it works like it claims to! I am already thinking which muscles to hit.

Anyone have any personal experience?

in_nujerz is offline Junior Member
    its suppost to hurt like crazy just make sure you look up some pics so you can know what happens when it goes wrong

Quote Originally Posted by in_nujerz View Post
    its suppost to hurt like crazy just make sure you look up some pics so you can know what happens when it goes wrong
    They have pretty good instructions to massage the hell out of it! I am definately interested. Seems to be a hell of a lot of injections but may be worth it. Hoping someone on here has tried it. I cannot be the most extremen person out there. Can I?

sphincter is offline Member
    no, you're not new, novel, or extreme in this part of the BB world.. people here have used it and there is info on it here if you search.

there is also plenty of pics/vids on the internet of people looking very retarded from improper use of syntherol.. the oil can move around under the skin and pool in the lowest place making you look all deformed and freakish. The pros use a few guys who are really really good at it to do their shots from what I hear/read... and thye don't use it the way the funny-looking guys on the internet did check youtube for syntherol...

Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    no, you're not new, novel, or extreme in this part of the BB world.. people here have used it and there is info on it here if you search.

there is also plenty of pics/vids on the internet of people looking very retarded from improper use of syntherol.. the oil can move around under the skin and pool in the lowest place making you look all deformed and freakish. The pros use a few guys who are really really good at it to do their shots from what I hear/read... and thye don't use it the way the funny-looking guys on the internet did check youtube for syntherol...
    I know that I am not new, novel, or that extreme. Just hoping for some people with personal experience and kind of surprised that no one here has any.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdrew View Post
    I know that I am not new, novel, or that extreme. Just hoping for some people with personal experience and kind of surprised that no one here has any.
    I have used it, what specifically is it you would like to know?

Thread Information