Thread: need advise!!!

tetmotorsports is offline New Member

need advise!!!

im 19 yrs old been workin out for bout 4 yrs now including 4 years of highschool football, wrestling, and lacrosse. i was wondering what would be a good cycle thats good for bulking. this would be my first time so not exactly sure what i should start on. my brother doesnt seem to give any advice, but he did give me about 200 tablets of proviron . help!

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    mate your to young to be starting anything, go to the diet forums and get your diet checked out ask beast for help on it, stay away from them,

also check out

Things to consider before taking Anabolic Steroids.

dnt take the proviron they wont do any good for you. eat eat eat and wait a few years before starting gear.

tetmotorsports is offline New Member
    what do u mean the proviron wont do me any good? like it will have negativ effects or.. just not worth taking?

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    not worth taking buddy, nothing is at 19 you'll do yourself more harm then good. make sure you have a proper diet and you train hard and you will improve naturally and you'll be glad you did.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    at 19 .....in all honesty eat like a horse and train hard....you will grow like crazy....supllement protein and bcaa's youll do fine....good luck bro

Thread Information