scubadoo is offline Junior Member

offical primo flame me thread..

ok.. kidding.. if you dont have anything to add please dont post..

years ago i did a cycle of primo only... i dont care what anyone ever says.. that stuff did work.. and all by itself...

i can remember having mega mega bad gas.. we called it roid farts... and i would eat anything near me... even once ate oatmeal instant with COLD water.. tasted well.... like cold oatmeal.. but i didnt care... i also recall me stomach twitching like crazy....

can anyone tell me if they had a simular experince? i will be starting on the primo again... this time stacked with deca and test c.

scubadoo

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Interesting stack. I'm anxious to see how it turns out. I was kind of curious about a cycle with deca and primo in it.

What type of diet will you try to keep?

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    I'm not quite sure if that's a side from just primo. I'm currently on Test E and deca and I'm the exact same way with both gas and wanting eating pretty much anything I can.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran a gram of primo/wk last year with nothing else..absolutely loved it..just need some high doses to get the real benefits..great compound..hardly any sides were noticed

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I don't think the primo had anything to do with your gas and stomach being upset, it was just your diet. Raw oatmeal cen be a little hard on the digestive system. People tend to drink larger amounts of protien shakes, sometimes too much and that can cause some bad gas and disgusting poops

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by scubadoo View Post

years ago i did a cycle of primo only... i dont care what anyone ever says.. that stuff did work.. and all by itself...

i can remember having mega mega bad gas.. we called it roid farts... and i would eat anything near me... even once ate oatmeal instant with COLD water.. tasted well.... like cold oatmeal.. but i didnt care... i also recall me stomach twitching like crazy....

can anyone tell me if they had a simular experince? i will be starting on the primo again... this time stacked with deca and test c.

scubadoo
    I doubt the PRIMO caused you the stomach problems. never heard of a 'roid induced fart'

scubadoo is offline Junior Member

great replies thanks

yes.. you are right.. the diet prob caused the gas.. but i think the hungar came from the primo.. the stomach thing wasnt really a prob. i didnt even mind the gas... frankly it was fun as hell....

its the only time i ever out farted my german buddy who drinks a lot of beer...

primo alone has crossed my mind.. but i love the test. and the deca really helps my joints...

call me a fag.. but the best tennis i ever played.. was on deca and test...

yea.. i play tennis.... but i can assure you more ***** on the tennis courts then in the gym... at least here where i live..

thanks

did you shoot the 1000 primo eod? how did you take it?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Primo is King =)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    for the person thinking about running primo and deca , they dont stack well. deca is usually always used for bulking and primo for cutting. primo is probably the best steroid to run by itself and the safest. the downfall is you need a high dose to get good results and primo is expensive. i never did a primo only cycle but when im cutting i usually stack it at around 600mgs a week so i would go for 1 gram if i was using it alone.

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scubadoo View Post

scubadoo
    I eat 2-3 cups of raw oatmeal blended in with my milk, whey protein, glucose, glycogen and creatine ed. I fart all the time. Pisses the wife off

Thread Information