Thread: paper gear

jbonez19 is offline Banned

paper gear

guys i saw on another thread someone referring to paper arimidex . i googled it and found that you can supposedly get oral AAS, PCT and anti-e meds in a paper form. considering i am in oz, this could potentially solve the customs issue for me. heard of it? used them? heard of somebody who used them? good idea, bad idea? thanks. j

oh, and they're cheap too.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    guys i saw on another thread someone referring to paper arimidex. i googled it and found that you can supposedly get oral AAS, PCT and anti-e meds in a paper form. considering i am in oz, this could potentially solve the customs issue for me. heard of it? used them? heard of somebody who used them? good idea, bad idea? thanks. j
    i ve heard their just like orals in pill form.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    i ve heard their just like orals in pill form.
    yeah, it's very interesting to me. can't see why they wouldn't be just as effective as a pill. i'm specifically interested in the nolva clomid and a-dex.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    A few year ago, I tried some paper Dbol from a source that is now retired. They worked just as well as the real orals. Good luck finding a legit source that isn't just selling you paper now though!

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    there is a difference in the doseage. It is very difficult to get the correct doseage on to these "Blotter Papers". And they are cheaper because no presses on packaging really.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    A few year ago, I tried some paper Dbol from a source that is now retired. They worked just as well as the real orals. Good luck finding a legit source that isn't just selling you paper now though!
    yeah i only know of one, but i dont know shit

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    yeah good call, guess it could be difficult to tell whether a PCT med was doing it's job or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    there is a difference in the doseage. It is very difficult to get the correct doseage on to these "Blotter Papers". And they are cheaper because no presses on packaging really.
    dosage for nolva is only 10mg, but clomid is 50mg and a-dex is 1mg.
    yeah i only know of one, but i dont know shit
    yeah i've only found one source so far, might do a small order and see how it goes. i'll keep you all posted. thanks guys.

yeah good call, guess it could be difficult to tell whether a PCT med was doing it's job or not.

dosage for nolva is only 10mg, but clomid is 50mg and a-dex is 1mg.

yeah i've only found one source so far, might do a small order and see how it goes. i'll keep you all posted. thanks guys.

i ve heard good things about them.

i ve heard good things about them.
    sweet, fingers crossed. sourcing PCT in oz is hard and expensive and customs are ****ers so i hope this pans out.

sweet, fingers crossed. sourcing PCT in oz is hard and expensive and customs are ****ers so i hope this pans out.
    you would think since Arnold is from their they wouldnt give a fvck about juice

you would think since Arnold is from their they wouldnt give a fvck about juice
    ha, ha. dude, that's classic. i'm rofl. arnold is Austrian, not Australian. ah man, you brightened my morning. wish he was an aussie

tailspin69 is offline New Member
    ha, ha. dude, that's classic. i'm rofl. arnold is Austrian, not Australian. ah man, you brightened my morning. wish he was an aussie
    Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by tailspin69 View Post
    Rofl
    yeah that was a ****in' pissa. how good is that. i was in tears. thanks naturalsux.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    A cat I once new had some good stuff, I will be taking the last of my stash next month, A-drol, can't wait!! There is one other paper source I know of but not sure of the quality yet.

Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    A cat I once new had some good stuff, I will be taking the last of my stash next month, A-drol, can't wait!! There is one other paper source I know of but not sure of the quality yet.
    yeah saw the a-drol and a couple of others. would be great if you could PM me. i could tell you the one i'm referring to as well. peace

oops, oh well

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah when I found out about the cat it was too late to order, he already retired. I haven't heard good things about the other paper source thogh as seen them on acouple of scammer lists Pay-per-ball -licks, he he??

Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Yeah when I found out about the cat it was too late to order, he already retired. I haven't heard good things about the other paper source thogh as seen them on acouple of scammer lists Pay-per-ball -licks, he he??
    damn it! i was hoping they were reliable and trustworthy. would really solve my customs dilemma.

Thread Information