fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member

Test E strength gains

I'm thinking about running a test E cycle for about 12-14 weeks. Around how much strength do you think i should gain with a clean diet and a good weight training program? And by strength i mean around how much do you think an exercise such as bench press would increse?
    thanks

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Kind of a silly question........too many variables to determine that.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    it really depends on alot of things fatty. namely how close you have gotten to your natural peak/plateau. if you haven't been training for long or very hard, you will be nowhere near your max natural bench. so if you all of a sudden go on the juice, train like a mad prick for 12 weeks chances are you may add heaps. this is not nescesarily a good thing. you could potentially do damage to your connective tissue and end up with an injury. my advice to you would be to hold off until you had completely maxed your bench naturally. and that could take anywhere from months to years depending on how hard you've been training. i'm assuming this would be your first cycle, yes?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    It's all up to you. You decide how much you gain by your training ethics. That question is impossible to answer with any number figure

ok ya i ran a cycle of Deca and gained 170lbs on my bench but lost close to 90lbs of it once i stopped taking it which really sucked but at lleast i kept some. I would say i probably started taking them a good bit before my full potential but owell

what are your stats and lifting experience dude

im about 180lbs/ 6' 4-5" / and i have been lifting for about 2 1/2 years on and off the past year i have been lifting pretty seriously

oh and not sure about bodyfat but im pretty lean i think somewhere around 8%

any advice on the cycle or pct?

Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    ok ya i ran a cycle of Deca and gained 170lbs on my bench but lost close to 90lbs of it once i stopped taking it which really sucked but at lleast i kept some. I would say i probably started taking them a good bit before my full potential but owell
    LOL, dude you gained 170 lbs on your bench?? I can tell you one thing, you are no where near ready for AAS. Have you ever even lifted before you started this cycle?

lol i swear i have. idk what was up i think it must have been a weird machine or something. I was at Dick's Sporting Goods and they had a bench that was loaded with 300 and i did it. no clue how but did it three times so im pretty sure it must of been lighter than that because the most i'd ever done before then was 210

lol i swear i have. idk what was up i think it must have been a weird machine or something. I was at Dick's Sporting Goods and they had a bench that was loaded with 300 and i did it. no clue how but did it three times so im pretty sure it must of been lighter than that because the most i'd ever done before then was 210
    So you were tooling around a sporting goods store while on a cycle, what were your lifts like at an actual gym??

well what would be considered pretty good gains on bench for a 10 week cycle of deca ? because i can almost guarantee now that i think about it that the machine must of had something wrong with it

i was there getting shotgun shells for my gun and saw the bench and just wanted to try it. but i was getting around 210 at the gym and could curl 50 in each arm.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    You're 6'4" to 6'5" and 180 pounds?! You should NOT be taking steroids at all. You need to eat a lot more. You're nowhere near your potential at all.

well lol i guess its a little late now. i know i made some stupid decisions and took em too soon but too late now. and I'm really not that small. I'm skinny but i'm pretty strong. I have a really high metabolism so i can eat everything in sight and not gain a pound. I'm glad i took em awhile back tho because i gained so much weight. I was about 6'1-2" and 145. i know it was too soon but it sure helped me get on the right track

but ya so im a competition male chearleader, and we have to be pretty strong to throw the girls up in the air and i needed to get strong quick for it so i took em

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    Kind of a silly question........too many variables to determine that.
    like you say,,,,the variables are too many to give number

damien3144 is offline New Member
    stick to free weights bro lol

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    but ya so im a competition male chearleader, and we have to be pretty strong to throw the girls up in the air and i needed to get strong quick for it so i took em
    that's always looked like a good gig to me, we don't have it in oz. lookin' up cute girls skirts e'day........sweeeeeeet!

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    like you say,,,,the variables are too many to give number
    I agree, this is a silly question.

AR15 guy is offline Junior Member
    I can only do 295lbs free weights but I could probably do 395 on a stupid machine. Do not count that as your max bench. That is just ignorant.

I warm up with 50's in each arm and I am a pansy. I hope you are just some troll.

Thread Information