bigdog494 is offline Junior Member

got wife pregnant while on cycle......

i've been seeing alot of questions about guys wondering about trying to have kids on a cycle , well back in august i started a 12 week tren and test cycle . In october my wife and i found out she was pregnant i didn't say anything on here cause i wanted to wait but know she is 6 months pregnant and i found out i"M having a baby boy and afer all the blood work she did last week the doctor said the baby is healthy as can be . i still cross my fingers but i guess thats proof you can have kids while on a cycle..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats bro..yeah plenty of people have knocked up girls while on cycle

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Congrats man!

The only thing that's 100% is abstinence.. but that's out of the question.... There's even been reports of dudes gettin thier chick knocked up after a vasectomy

rager is offline Member
    Congrats and welcome to an entirely different world of ups and downs. It will change you like you have no idea. Good luck and enjoy !!!!!

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Congrats. Make your kid a name on here when they are born and they will be members for life

Thanks guys definitly will do that cheddanips..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    Congrats. Make your kid a name on here when they are born and they will be members for life
    gotta be 18 to be a member on here!! lol

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    gotta be 18 to be a member on here!! lol
    I put mine on at 18 months !!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    me too.. the boy is 3 months old now.. very very healthy.. and more advanced physically and mentally so far, or rather in high Norm in all tested areas..

I credit my wife's additional consumption of Fish oils, fish, and supplements during gestation and during breast feeding..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

glad to hear that spywizard...

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    congrats bro

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    Wait a min.....Legit juice in 99% effective in male contraception.
    Better check your juice or the child's DNA...
    Sorry to have to say that

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

I credit my wife's additional consumption of Fish oils, fish, and supplements during gestation and during breast feeding..
    Modesty... We all know you have super hero genes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie1974
    Wait a min.....Legit juice in 99% effective in male contraception.
    Better check your juice or the child's DNA...
    Sorry to have to say that
    I don't know how accurate that % is that you listed... but even if it was right on the money, it's 99%, that still gives you a chance that it won't work and you get her knocked up. Same thing with female Birth control, it's not 100% sure to work and I know plenty of dudes that got thier girl knocked up while they were taking the pill. It happens man

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog494 View Post
    back in august i started a 12 week tren and test cycle . In october my wife and i found out she was pregnant i
    NO SURPRISE THERE, TOO MANY ERRONEOUSLY THINK THEY CAN'T CONCEIVE WHILE ON. BUT ONLY ONE SWIMMER NEEDS TO MAKE IT OUT TO THAT BUOY.

i"M having a baby boy
    BIG CONGRATS ON THE HEIR!

and afer all the blood work she did last week the doctor said the baby is healthy as can be.
    THIS IS YET ANOTHER MYTH, THAT YOUR CYCLE WILL SOMEHOW BECOME HIS/HERS AS WELL...AAS SIMPLY DON'T WORK THAT WAY. THEY'RE MERELY CHEMICAL MESSENGERS FOR YOUR BODY, NOT GENETIC TRANSMITTERS OR RE-ENCODERS. THE LAD WILL BE JUST FINE AND LET'S HOPE HE GETS ALL OF YOUR POSITIVE CHARACTERISTICS...CALVES, PEAKS, FOREARMS, TRAPS, HORSESHOE TRIS, WHATEVER THEY MAY BE.
    Of course that includes all the non-bb'er things that really don't matter much in life as well like IQ, sense of humor, charm, wit, neatness, morality, etc...

CONGRATS AGAIN!
    !
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

green22 is offline Senior Member
    so did my wife, got a 15mo lil girl destroying our house everyday. congratulations, you will have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

getfit28 is offline Member
    Congrats,, I too was on a cycle when I concieved my little girl. Now, I got 3wks left to my little girls arrival.... Let me tell you tho that the first moths & still to this day it crosses my mind if the aas will have any effect on her,, we'll have to see in 3wks......

I have a son that was concieved oh prohormones & this boy is healty as it can be but too big for his age ( bulky & short )... Now with my first son, he was conceived with nothing & I have never done anything & he came out tall & skinny......

quartertonroche is offline New Member
    congrats man!

There are a ton of these articles out there....pubmed it.
    The % I read was some time ago and was high....the first article indicates as high a female orals contraceptives which is 99%.

I hope the best for you but if I was playing the odds???????

Also I remember reading that test transferred to the wife can cause birth defects such as unusual male genitalia in the child....premature sexual differentiation ect...

Anawalt BD, Amory JK.

VA Puget Sound Healthcare System, Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle 98108, USA. [email protected]

As the world human population continues to explode, the need for effective, safe and convenient contraceptive methods escalates. Historically, women have borne the brunt of responsibility for contraception and family planning. Except for the condom, there are no easily reversible, male-based contraceptive options. Recent surveys have confirmed that the majority of men and women would consider using a hormonal male contraceptive if a safe, effective and convenient formulation were available. Investigators have sought to develop a male hormonal contraceptive based on the observation that spermatogenesis depends on stimulation by gonadotropins, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinising hormone (LH). Testosterone (T) and other hormones such as progestins suppress circulating gonadotropins and spermatogenesis and have been studied as potential male contraceptives. Results from two large, multi-centre trials demonstrated that high-dosage T conferred an overall contraceptive efficacy comparable to female oral contraceptives. This regimen was also fully reversible after discontinuation. However, this regimen was not universally effective and involved weekly im. injections that could be painful and inconvenient. In addition, the high dosage of T suppressed serum high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol levels, an effect that might increase atherogenesis. Investigators have attempted to develop a hormonal regimen that did not cause androgenic suppression of HDL cholesterol and that was uniformly effective by suppressing spermatogenesis to zero in all men. Studies of combination regimens of lower-dosage T and a progestin or a gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue have demonstrated greater suppression of spermatogenesis than the WHO trials of high-dosage T but most of these regimens cause modest weight gain and suppression of serum HDL cholesterol levels. Overall, the data suggest that we are close to developing effective male hormonal contraceptives. The focus is now on developing effective oral regimens that could be safely taken daily or long-acting depot formulations of a male hormonal contraception that could be conveniently injected every 3 - 6 months. In this article, we shall review the exciting new developments in male hormonal contraception.

PMID: 11585019 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Determinants of the Rate and Extent of Spermatogenic Suppression during Hormonal Male Contraception: An Integrated Analysis.
    Liu PY, Swerdloff RS, Anawalt BD, Anderson RA, Bremner WJ, Elliesen J, Gu YQ, Kersemaekers WM, McLachlan RI, Meriggiola MC, Nieschlag E, Sitruk-Ware R, Vogelsong K, Wang XH, Wu FC, Zitzmann M, Handelsman DJ, Wang C.

Context: Male hormonal contraceptive methods require effective suppression of sperm output. Objective: To define the covariables that influence the rate and extent of suppression of spermatogenesis to a level shown in previous WHO sponsored studies to be sufficient for contraceptive purposes (</= 1 million/mL). Design: An integrated analysis of all published male hormonal contraceptive studies of at least 3 months treatment duration. Setting: De-identified individual subject data provided by investigators of 30 studies published between 1990-2006. Participants: 1756 healthy (by physical, blood and semen exam) men aged 18-51 years of predominately Caucasian (two-thirds) or Asian (one-third) descent. This represents about 85% of all the published data. Intervention(s): Men were treated with different preparations of testosterone, with or without various progestins. Main Outcome Measure: Semen analysis. Results: Progestin coadministration increased both the rate and extent of suppression. Caucasian men suppressed sperm output faster initially but ultimately to a less complete extent than did non-Caucasians. Younger age and lower initial blood testosterone or sperm concentration were also associated with faster suppression, but the independent effect sizes for age and baseline testicular function were relatively small. Conclusion: Male hormonal contraceptives can be practically applied to a wide range of men, but require coadministration of an androgen with a second agent (i.e progestin) for earlier and more complete suppression of sperm output. While considerable progress has been made toward defining clinically effective combinations, further optimization of androgen-progestin treatment regimens is still required.

PMID: 18303073 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

I read somewhere that the percent of children who's parents aren't who they think they are is something like 10%. Of course its got to be more likely youll know who your mom is!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie1974 View Post
    There are a ton of these articles out there....pubmed it.
    The % I read was some time ago and was high....the first article indicates as high a female orals contraceptives which is 99%.

I hope the best for you but if I was playing the odds???????
    This is an excellent point, so maybe I should qualify my prior statements which in light of this could be viewed as rash or even unlearned.

Hormonal contraception of this nature is both true and rather well known, but the very specific difference between actual contraception and cycling is customization. For example, SEASONIQUE may work for some women whereas YAZ or LYBREL may work for others, these are not only different brand names but also significantly different combinations of chemicals. Then, even once the appropriate chemical mix is found there's the issue of dosage adjustment for ideal individualization. Similarly, male hormonal contraception also requires this type of customization for the high confidence levels and reliability necessary in effective birth control.

In other words, the odds of a recreationally used steroid cycle providing such protection becomes exponentially low, especially in terms of approaching the much sought after "zero" (or awfully close to it) sperm production.
    ------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie1974 View Post
    Also I remember reading that test transferred to the wife can cause birth defects such as unusual male genitalia in the child....premature sexual differentiation etc...
    I'd certainly be interested in seeing data on this if you can locate it. My understanding (which could certainly be in error) is that the only transference between the man and woman that actually affects a fetus, is the genetic information contained within the single sperm cell. A scenario that makes any other transfer (seminal, saliva, blood, etc.) largely immaterial with regard to the baby. Please post it here if you can retrieve it, and thanks in advance.
    ------------------

Rookie1974 huh?
    I won't forget the name.
    - King Triopas (regarding Achilles in the movie "Troy")
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    Well if juice is a 99 percent effective contraceptive then you only have to have sex with your woman 100 times to get her pregnant,,,,,,, doesnt sound like hard work to me :-)

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I have had 2 beautiful baby girls while on cycle one 10 and the other 13 and they are both healthy as a horse....LOL

woody77black is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sculpture View Post
    Well if juice is a 99 percent effective contraceptive then you only have to have sex with your woman 100 times to get her pregnant,,,,,,, doesnt sound like hard work to me :-)
    100 times while she is able to have children there are certain times in the month when this is possible and you would have to be on aas for a long time

bfsparty is offline Junior Member
    congrats.
    I had my third child ( my wife delivered it of course) in Nov. I blame the cyp I was on, could not resist the french maid outfits, was trying to abstain, thinking 2 kids were fine, the whole dick and jane thing. Wife had no idea I was on cyp.
    The baby is extremely healthy. Just a rock. I asked the doc if I had taken synthetic test, if that could cause any sides for junior, manipulation of chromosones etc, I was really worried: answer was emphatic NO. NO WAY. made me feel alot better.

Thread Information