tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Question about my summer bulker.

Ok well im getting my next summer bulking cycle together. This is what I have so far..

Wk 1-12 Test E 750mg/wk
    Wk 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    Then my pct..

Starting stats, Im 5'10" around 217 with 7-10% Bf. I have ran a two cycles of test with proper pct.

Ok so my question is I have a real problem keeping my appetite... What I was thinking is I have a few tabs of dbol laying around. Do u think that running a low dose of dbol say like 10mg/day would help me with my appetite. I have ran it at 30mg/day and I ate like a horse.. So would it be worth trying?? I mean right now I am eating about 4500 cals a day with about 350g protein. But when Im bulking I usually aim for around 5500 cals and 425g protein... So my question is would 10mg/day have any affect. And also how does my cycle look? I was thinking about running the deca at 500mg/wk.. Would that be a little overkill?

Thanks guys

in_nujerz is offline Junior Member
    it would not be overkill IMO and i never ran dbol before but drol made me eat like an animal i believe dbol would have similiar effect just dont run it all cycle

samcam is offline Associate Member
    I think your cycle looks good but 10mg d-bol is a waste imo. I am going to run the exact cycle in Dec. but with 50mg dbol . I would just get your hands on some more d-bol and you will be fine.

Ya im a little tight on cash right now.. But I think im going to buy some more dbol ..

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    If you up the dbol to 50mg ed you will much more satisfied with the end results but it sounds like a great bulking cycle. I am planing on running the same thing toward the end of fall.

Everyone reacts differantly. A-bombs are known to actually reduce appetite in most.

Ok well ive got the dbol thing figured out now. So I have another question. Am I going to expirence a lot of hair loss on this cycle? When I ran drol I shedded like no other. And does anyone know any chemicals that can stop the hairloss?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Why so much test and so little deca ?

19nor > testosterone

Also deca is more forgiving on the hairline then test or dbol for that matter. Id lower the test to 500 and up the deca to 600. Make sure to keep and AI on hand if you are gyno prone, and also probably want to get a prolactin inhibitor such as caber, dostinex, bromo... Most people who are running deca and experience deca dick (loss of libido) think there test is to low and up it, but at 500mg per week if your experiencing this then you probably have to high of prolactin levels which cna also kill sex drive.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I apologize bro, I misread it I thought you used Deca before. See thats what posting too much and fast reading does. Youll be ok with the cycle mentioned to see how your body reacts to the Deca. I PERSONALLY would lower the test as it is worse on the hairline then deca is so 500mg test 400mg deca and you would grow nice. Either way you should grow like a weed.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    I apologize bro, I misread it I thought you used Deca before. See thats what posting too much and fast reading does. Youll be ok with the cycle mentioned to see how your body reacts to the Deca. I PERSONALLY would lower the test as it is worse on the hairline then deca is so 500mg test 400mg deca and you would grow nice. Either way you should grow like a weed.
    No problem but Im going to run the 500mg test and the 400mg deca like u said. Ya Im hoping to put on 15 solid pounds. Thanks for the help.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    I like what you were thinking of first, minus the d-bol. Id take it to 14 weeks though.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Honestly drop the d-bol. My appetite was crushed by d-bol so much that I had to drop it a week early. Maybe ad in some EQ to boost appetite if possible. If not then Go with what green said

Thread Information