Charger527 is offline Senior Member

Thinking of starting cycle

Gday,

I'm thinking of starting a cycle soon using 200mg of test e every 4 days and 100mg of prop every two days for eight weeks. i have got a version of clomiphene citrate for pct. i am 20 years old, 74kgs so 163 pounds and 175cm tall (5`7 roughly) and have bfi of about 7%. with my weights training i am stating to platue in my strength gains and am thinking of starting a power training phase. Firstly is this a good way to stack my gear and secondly should i start and finish my power phase before i start my cycle, or do i even need a power phase if im starting a cycle.

Cheers

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    Is there a reason you are going to run two different tests in the same cycle. You kind of seem small to be starting a cycle also. Im not trying to be rude but you probably will gain just as much size if you get your diet in check without aas.

yeah i am small. my diet is pretty highly tuned aswell. i do alot of cardio aswell which is why my weight is down. when and if i start my cycle i was going to cut the cardio out and just go for strength. i am benching 220, squating 270, deadlifting 250 and doing chins with 45. i intake about 4000 calories a day. so starting a cycle seems like the next step to gain more strength. with the tests thats how i was recommend to take it plus its the easyist stuff for me to get.

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member
    first question, what are you trying to gain out of this cycle? cause once you blow up a lil and get strong, you wont keep it for long, i would run one of the test and deca , that would work out better than stacking two test, deca also helps you intake more protien, and you have a better chance of keeping some of the gains when your done

mostly trying to get over my platue and hopefully put on i bit more muscle mass. i will look into deca not sure where to find it but ill ask around

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    mostly trying to get over my platue and hopefully put on i bit more muscle mass. i will look into deca not sure where to find it but ill ask around
    yea bro you cant go wrong with deca , it will def put you on track and it wont hurt your body as bad as takin 2 test but yea really look into deca and running the test would help u out a lot, that was my first cycle ever was deca and test cyp, i went from 170lbs benching 225 to 185lbs benching 285 but with a good mass diet plan and lots of other natural supplements like creatin, vitamins and all that good stuff to get me there and after i was done, i kept 80% of my gains and mass, so def good starter cycle

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Best of the luck with your cycle and wish you very good results, but If I were you I would try to train naturally without gear at least for now, that is just my personal opinion. Good luck pal

yeah i have been taken a range of legal supplements but have stopped taking all of them (except B12 and protein carb shakes) coming up to my cycle because i want to save them for my pct

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Imo, you are only 20 and have lots of natural potential left. I would cut down on the cardio and increase your calories and see if that helps.

If you do decide to do a first cycle, just stick to a simple 400-500mg Test E or C/Week, two shots a week for 12 weeks or so and start proper PCT two weeks after last injection, that's all you need and you will grow.

Thread Information