SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member

Need advice on cutting cycle!

so its been a while since i've used gear, and im bout to start a cutting cycle of clen and tren , or maybe T2,3 or 4 which ever ones i can get my hands on, im going to be on a cutting diet also, im just wonderin if this is the right cycle for cutting, or if anyone has a better idea of a good cutting cycle, and what the dosages should be, would help me out a lot! im 5'10 around 210 my body fat well probably isnt good, and i just need to shred up a bit before i jump on a bulkin cycle, anyadvise would be much appreciated

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    well ... what's your diet like? is the body fat very high ? I've never heard of someone jumping on a cut cycle in order to bulk up but to each his own i suppose..
    I know when I let myself go once (long winter or baskin robbins and such) that the best thing I did was get my diet right first ... I would eat real clean ... did that for a couple weeks and I started cutting my carbs at night ... about 5-6 hours before I went to bed absolutely NO carbs.. .if I got hungry I would much on some grilled/boiled chicken or the like.. then in the morning before eating/drinking when I woke up I would hit my cardio/abs ... I started off light at first - 15 minutes ... then I would go to failure on the ab roller - do some back bridges and thats about it ... Once you are used to the 15 minds (usually 3 days) I would bump it up ... 5 minutes each day .. this is very effective because you are upping your metabolism for the whole day - and since your diets the way it is (no carbs 5 hours before bed) your body is in a catabolic state and should be tapping into all that extra fat you have for its energy ... do this for 2 months - steady ... and I'd bet that you'd lose about 30 lbs , See how you do like that ... and then ... think about your cycle bro ..
    I wouldn't run Tren by itself either ... if you're dead set on doing something maybe some Prop/Winny/clen /T3 and hgh at 2-4 ius a day

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
    well ... what's your diet like? is the body fat very high ? I've never heard of someone jumping on a cut cycle in order to bulk up but to each his own i suppose..
    I know when I let myself go once (long winter or baskin robbins and such) that the best thing I did was get my diet right first ... I would eat real clean ... did that for a couple weeks and I started cutting my carbs at night ... about 5-6 hours before I went to bed absolutely NO carbs.. .if I got hungry I would much on some grilled/boiled chicken or the like.. then in the morning before eating/drinking when I woke up I would hit my cardio/abs ... I started off light at first - 15 minutes ... then I would go to failure on the ab roller - do some back bridges and thats about it ... Once you are used to the 15 minds (usually 3 days) I would bump it up ... 5 minutes each day .. this is very effective because you are upping your metabolism for the whole day - and since your diets the way it is (no carbs 5 hours before bed) your body is in a catabolic state and should be tapping into all that extra fat you have for its energy ... do this for 2 months - steady ... and I'd bet that you'd lose about 30 lbs , See how you do like that ... and then ... think about your cycle bro ..
    I wouldn't run Tren by itself either ... if you're dead set on doing something maybe some Prop/Winny/clen/T3 and hgh at 2-4 ius a day
    well heres my situation, i want to cutt up and i slipped about the bulkin cause i have the me-so-morph body type, but iwould like to gain lean muscle and a lil mass after the cutting cycle, and another situation i have, is i work in the oil field, so im usually on a job site for 2 weeks on and i have a week off but my job is a cake walk, all i have to do is stay up for 12 hours and monitor a gas well which only takes like 5 mins of work an hour and for 55mins, im jsut sitting in the camper waiting for the next hour to roll by, which ill have a lot of time working out, but im very limited on equiptment, so i will probably only have a bench and sum dumbbles and push up and sit ups and maybe and ab roller, i was think about about clen cause it will keep me awake and keep my metabolism goin, and i dont want to just diet, it will take too long so im doin this cycle to quicken the results, cause thats why we take gear to achieve the body we want quicker, and what you listed above sounds like too much gear to take, is there an alternative something smaller cause i only need to probably loose about a good 20 pounds or soo, but quick

Thread Information