AR15 guy is offline Junior Member

Question about gyno from a friend of mine

First off I will give you his stats. He is tiny. Probably 5' 10'' and 140lbs. Very weak and does not stick with lifting well at all. Also eats like crap.

I have told him not to run steroids at all and refused to get them from my guy for him. But he managed to get a hold of them from someone else.

He is on his second week at 2cc of test e 250. He already has puffy nipples and I asked him about them today. He says they have been puffy and has knots under them since he hit puberty. He has thought nothing of it because apparently the doc told him it was normal back when he was 13-14.

He is now 20 and shows no sign of it going away.

I told him I would order him some AI's if he wanted because I think it will need it badly. Is there any chance letro would help get rid of his gyno for good? Or is it to late?

I figure if he has gyno now he better get on some sort of AI so it doesn't get really bad for him.

let him jack his chest up and learn the hard way if he thinks he's smarter than everyone else who would give him wise and caring advice. Laziness especially merits it.

As for your Q, pubertal gyno is hard to shake, but people keep whispering of the possibility that letro can kill it. I don't think it can.

i suffer from pubertal gyno and it sucks im all natural any information on losing it would be much appreciated

quartertonroche is offline New Member
    I have pubertal gyno, puffy nipple type. Then I ran omnidren at 18 years old and developed knots. This comes very easily for pre existing gyno.

I have bought three bottles of research letro so far, in the past few years. Barring the placibo effect, it does seem to significantly reduce the visibility of my gyno.

any idea if letro is available in australia.? prescription

Thread Information