Thread: Sust 350?

rockstar890 is offline New Member

Sust 350?

I heard that there is a sust 350, What is the make up of it? Many people tell me its not real or legit. Wanted info.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    There are many different versions of "sust" type test blends made mostly by UG labs and they can have many different combinations of esters that make them up. Usually made up of Short, medium and long esters. Something like Acetate/Prop/phenylprop with E/C/Isocaproate and Decanoate as the long ester

So its not any better then 250 really? Where is somewhere i could get more info? I have looked at the profile that they give on here and says no better then any other test. Should i now waste money on it?

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar890 View Post
    1)So its not any better then 250 really? 2)Where is somewhere i could get more info? 3)I have looked at the profile that they give on here and says no better then any other test. 4)Should i now waste money on it?
    1) it depends, it's more concentrated then sust 250 so you might get more bang for your buck, but it could also be more painful due to the added amount of solvent and hormone in it. Depends on how you look at it

2) Find out what esters it has as the blend an you can look them up individually to find out half lifes etc

3) Test is Test, the only difference between them is the esters that prolong it's release in the blood stream. Shorter esters can cause less water retention and things like this but really, when it comes down to it, it's all the same hormone and will act in a similar fashion

4) what do you mean "should I now waste money on it" ? Testosterone of some kind should be a base to most if not all cycles... at least at the TRT level

Meant to say not waste my money. Its a little more money then the regular test p i can get.

Up to you man, what ever you want to run. The biggest difference between the different Test Esters is the injection frequency. Less water retention, les aromatization and more actual testosterone per 100mgs is some other differences between short esters and longer ones

Thanks for the help. I have a bottle of test p pretty much gave to me because my buddy didnt like it, I also have bottle of the sust and dont know which one to take. I paid more for the sust so i kinda wanna use it. Would it be bad to use at the same time?

it woulnd't be bad to do them at the same time. It's all the same hormone

I just dont want a lot of side affects. I have ran test p before but how much more results would i get by adding the sust? significant or semi more gains?

Like I said, it's all the same hormone. Gains could be effect because you are adding mgs of testosterone per week but the factors that hold the most weigth when talking about gains are: Diet, Exercise habits/techniques, amount of rest you get...etc. Diet being the most important, IMO.

I am pretty strict on everything and i have pretty good techniques i trained with the state champ in bodybuilding in his class. I could tighten up on my diet. thats the hardest for me.What wud help keep the water retention down and the estrogen down the best. I have heard so many different things.

Arimidex will

Thread Information