Thread: Tamoxifen ???s

kostakv is offline Associate Member

Tamoxifen ???s

tamoxifen aka known as nolvadex raises your testosterone 150% with just 20mg correct? If thats the case than it could be considered almost a mild anabolic correct? Does more tamoxifen equal more testosterone?

no, anything past 20mg is redundant unless you're fighting gyno. Then no more than 40mg.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    And no, nolva isn't considered an anabolic because the medication alone has no effect on muscle mass. It creates systemic effects like increased test production but that's more of a "side effect"

ya but doesnt increased test production equal increase in muscle mass.

I'm bulking without AAS and I'm on nolva right now for an estrogen rebound from letro. I'm hornier than usual (my natural usual) and the muscle is coming on easier than it does naturally. NOTHING like AAS, but yes I think it gives a little edge. Maybe I'm just doing it better this time. Who knows.

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    How could something that boosts the level of test in your body have no effect on muscle mass, that doesnt add up.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Sculpture View Post
    How could something that boosts the level of test in your body have no effect on muscle mass, that doesnt add up.
    who said that raised testosterone levels wouldn't have and effect on muscle mass?

nolva

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    And no, nolva isn't considered an anabolic because the medication alone has no effect on muscle mass. It creates systemic effects like increased test production but that's more of a "side effect"
    The first sentance.

I understand nolva is not COnsidered an anabolic , but it could equal the effect as a mild anaoblic. And that was my question.
    Last edited by kostakv; 03-08-2008 at 07:34 PM.

the nolva itself has no effect - but by blocking estrogen it raises test which has an effect. Whereas, with roids, you're injecting the hormone itself

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    by Anthony Roberts:
    Unfortunately, Nolvadex isn’t perfect. Anecdotally, it has been linked to reduced gains in some bodybuilders. This isn’t due, as previously thought, to its reducing estrogen levels (which it doesn’t), but rather to it’s ability to possibly reduce IGF (Insulin -like-Growth-Factor) levels, which are important for muscle growth.
    think i'll stick with the test.

well gd

butt 150% test increase. I bet its still better than any OTC test booster. And can create better gains than any.

Quote Originally Posted by kostakv View Post
    butt 150% test increase. I bet its still better than any OTC test booster. And can create better gains than any.
    good luck with your nolva only cycle bro. let us know how it goes.
    Last edited by jbonez19; 03-09-2008 at 02:01 AM.

ya, im running a nolva only cycle douchebag, im trying to figure something out. Meanwhile your 37 and you have not ran a cycle yet so you have no first hand experience in this stuff yet.

ya, im running a nolva only cycle douchebag, im trying to figure something out. Meanwhile your 37 and you have not ran a cycle yet so you have no first hand experience in this stuff yet so just listen and learn.

watch who you're calling a douchebag pal. i've been training for 22 years and i have used AS in the past. don't get narcy just because you didn't get the answer you wanted. you've been like a dog with a bone rambling on in two different threads with this, no-one has agreed with you yet, you have been given evidence to the contrary and now your turning nasty like a sooky little bitch.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    using Tamoxifen to increase Testosterone levels , comes at a price.

The free testosterone exists only because it fails to convert to Estrogen..

so that means an decrease of estrogen.. which will have lots of shitty side-effects..

U'll have brittle bones.. could lead to osterperosis over the long term,, or maybe injury in the short term... like an old woman that enters menopause, and refuses HRT.. estrogen replacement therapy.. in a few years.. bam osteporosis and brittle bones.... + if u're lifting weight.. u're in trouble.

also hair loss and many others.. the basic tamoxifan side-effects ...

are all those side-effects worth the extra 4mg of TEST a day...
    I guess thats a question we kind of ask ourselves everyday when we're messing with our hormones.. but than going by the crowd consensus, u don't see many people cycling tamoxifen, its only used during PCT for as short a time as possible to nicely recover..

I've read a report of a brazillian bodybuilder trying tamoxifen cycles.. but after a while he stopped cause he really got concerned about brittle bones. Something freaked him out, n he stopped
    Last edited by Pooks; 03-09-2008 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    using Tamoxifen to increase Testosterone levels , comes at a price.

The free testosterone exists only because it fails to convert to Estrogen..

so that means an decrease of estrogen.. which will have lots of shitty side-effects..

U'll have brittle bones.. could lead to osterperosis over the long term,, or maybe injury in the short term...

also hair loss and many others.. the basic tamoxifan side-effects ...

are all those side-effects worth the extra 4mg of TEST a day...
    I guess thats a question we kind of ask ourselves everyday when we're messing with our hormones.. but than going by the crowd consensus, u don't see many people cycling tamoxifen, its only used during PCT for as short a time as possible to nicely recover..

I've read a report of a brazillian bodybuilder trying tamoxifen cycles.. but after a while he stopped cause he really got concerned about brittle bones. Something freaked him out, n he stopped
    thanks pooks, let's hope he doesn't get all PMS on you now too.

When people get pissed at each other i just cant contain my laughter...it's this weird little psychological prob i have.

Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    When people get pissed at each other i just cant contain my laughter...it's this weird little psychological prob i have.
    nah, it's hilarious. no problem, just good healthy sense of humour, ya sick bastard!

Hey R-Shark I have a similar mental quark, sometimes i laugh rite before i beat some smart mouth who lacks character senseless:-)

Hey R-Shark I have a similar mental quark, sometimes i laugh rite before i beat some smart mouth who lacks character senseless:-)
    whatcha tryin to say dude

lex57 is offline Senior Member

Sorry Shark I was just playin around :-)

Hey Lex your hurting my little feelings,, sob sob tears rolling.........y u so mean to me? BOO HOO

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    LOL This thread is pure comedy!

Sorry Shark I was just playin around :-)

cool man

Thread Information