STED is offline Associate Member

Small amounts of test?

Ive just bread the article on Epitestosterone Testosterone cream on the steroid .com website. Now it says at the bottom that "Honestly, most people would pass a doping test if they were only using small amounts of injectable testosterone suspension on a daily basis" Whe3n small amounts of test is mentoned what do you guys think this amount could be. Im currently on test susp and im really paranoid about this. Any feedback would be appreciated.

anyone ??

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    well since they check your epitest/test ratio in a drug test if your epitest isnt too high then i guess it is possibe for them to say you have naturally high test levels

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    it all comes down to you free test when they take it like chedda said... if your high normal like 800ng/dl you're fine but if your like 1500ng/dl no matter what your apitest is your assraped... and if your know your goona get tested run prop.... you can drop it a few days prior (4) and they wont get a positive on ya... Most likely that is... nothings certain..

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    ^^When you drop prop your test/epi-test ratio is skewed still.

What i wonder..what i've always wondered is how much suspension would equate to a free testing reading of 800ng/dl.

I'm sure the elite, tested, athletes are running either suspension, or a test/epi-test blend around testing time..but i wonder how much they're shooting per day during the latter part of their administration.

Its tough to say i suppopse. How do i know what my test and epi test levels will be? Im running 25 to 50 mg a day. This wont give me major gains i know, its more for the recovery, well being and aggression and that little boost. Thing is i get tested at any time there all random so props not an option, its the suspension or nothing. Im running this with 100mcg of t4, and 2iu of hgh daily. The hgh is 5/2. Again i know this wont make me huge as im 240lbs allready im happy with my size for the sport i play its recovery aggression and that little extra boost.

?????

bump

bumpty bump bump

Thread Information