Thread: Test...

AaronJM1984 is offline Member

Test...

Please correct me if I am wrong...

I read somewhere that an average male 21-30 can produce 70mg of test a day, is that true? Maybe it was 70mg a week? Anyways, IF an average 21-30 year old male can produce 70mg of test a day then that would equal 350mg of test a week, my question is, why even shoot test if you aren't going to atleast double the amount, for instance, I know a lot of guys do 500mg a week for their first cycle, but thats not that much more than you can produce naturally, so wouldn't a younger guy such as myself aim for 750mg to 1000mg??

I can see smaller amounts affecting guys in their 30s+ since they don't produce as much naturally.

Sorry if this has been talked about 1000 times.

im pretty sure that would be a weekly number.

ill have to look it up but i believe a male in that age group produces 15-30 mgs a day but let me get back to you on that.

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    Lol...75 a week. Not a day.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I've read you have a avg amount of test in your blood stream between 4 and 10mg at any given time. females are around .1mg
    you cant look at how much was injected and say that is how much is available right then and there. from what Ive read the amount in your blood stream can best be described by an exponential decay formula. I wouldnt get too scientific about it. 500mg/week and you will def notice gains.

Found this off of a test suspension profile, not sure if its legit or not but all i can find right now...

It is also important to remember that 100mg of a testosterone ester is not equivalent to 100mg testosterone of pure testosterone (as in suspension). When an ester is present, its weight is obviously included in the preparation's milligram total. Looking at Testosterone enanthate , 100mg of this compound equates to only 72mg of raw testosterone. So the bodybuilder who uses 400mg of enanthate weekly is really getting about 288mg of testosterone into his body each week. This is clearly a great increase over the endogenous testosterone level of the average male, which is in the range of 2.5 to 11 mg per day. But the general point is that during a cycle of Testosterone suspension we will often see a much more dramatic intake of testosterone on average than is typically utilized with oils. Following common advice, the athlete will commonly inject a full 100mg of testosterone daily, a total of 700 milligrams per week. This is up to 40 times the amount produced by a normal male. Those who have attempted such a cycle are rarely disappointed with the results, as such heavy doses of this hormone will produce nothing less than a dramatic weight gain.

Quote Originally Posted by VR4 View Post
    Lol...75 a week. Not a day.
    That sounds right! I was gonna say, damn 350mg a week ain't that bad!! LOL thanks guys

Thanks a lot guy!!

Thread Information