Mazzive_T is offline Member

Does this injection schedule look ok to you?

dont mean to be rude fellas, but im asking about the schedule not the cycle. ive spoke with an hall of famer, a mod and a vet about the cycle and theyve gave there input and heres the finished version with there input.

My Equipoise is 200mg/ml so therefore each time I say I inject 1ml, It means 200mg. I need 3mls worth of eq a week for my cycle
    My Deca is 275mg/ml so therefore each time I say I inject 1ml, It means 275mg. I need 2mls worth of deca a week for my cycle
    My Test E is 250mg/ml so therefore each time I say I inject 1ml, It means 250mg. I need 2mls worth of test e a week for my cycle
    My NPP is 100mg/ml so therefore each time I say I inject 1ml, It means 100mg. However I will only ever being injecting half a ml at a time. I need 0.5mls worth of npp per day for my cycle
    My Prop is 100mg/ml so therefore each time I say I inject 1ml, It means 100mg. I need 1ml worth of prop a week for my cycle

Injection Schedule:

Every Day for first 6 weeks of bulking phase:

Day One: 1ml prop and ½ ml NPP in left delt
    Day Two: 1ml prop and ½ ml NPP in right delt

Continue day one and two and Keep rotating like this for 6 weeks.
    Also:
    Monday Morning: 1ml Test E and 1ml deca in same syringe (so 2ml total) in left glute
    1.5ml EQ in right glute. (so that’s 300mg eq)
    Thursday Night: 1ml Test E and 1ml deca in same syringe (so 2ml total) in right glute.
    1.5ml EQ in left glute. (so that’s 300mg eq)

after week 6, start of week 7, move the glute shots to the delts.

So, that’s bulking phase done.

Weeks 12-14, Monday morning and Thursday night (every 3.5 days) 1ml test e in left delt, then right delt. Rotate like so.

Cutting Cycle, weeks 15-21.

My tren ace is 100mg/ml, so therefore each time I say I inject 1ml it is 100mg. But I will be only injecting 0.75ml each time, as I only want 75mgs. I need 0.75mls worth of tren ace a day for my cycle

My masteron prop is 100mg/ml, so therefore each time I say I inject 1ml it is 100mg. But I will be only injecting 0.5ml each time, as I only want 50mgs. I need 0.5mls worth of mast prop a day for my cycle

My test prop is 100mg/ml, so therefore each time I say I inject 1ml it is 100mg. But I will be only injecting 0.5ml each time, as I only want 50mgs. I need 0.5mls worth of test prop EVERY OTHER DAY for my cycle.

Day One morning: 0.75ml tren ace, 0.5ml mast prop, 0.5ml test prop, so 1.75ml in total, going in left delt.
    Day Two afternoon: 0.75ml tren ace, 0.5ml mast prop, so 1.25ml in total, going in left delt
    Day Three morning: 0.75ml tren ace, 0.5ml mast prop, 0.5ml test prop, so 1.75ml in total, going in right delt
    Day Four afternoon: 0.75ml tren ace, 0.5ml mast prop,so 1.25ml in total, going in right delt.

Continue this method until completion of cycle.

PCT is self explanatory but if people wish me to say injection schedule, please say.

what i want to know is should i shoot the deca and/or test e in one, one day a week, (every monday) or should i split the load into two dosages 3.5 days apart (presumably to reduce test sides?)

or should i just shoot the deca in one go and the test e in two.

or does this schedule look a-ok to you all?

i spent ages writing this. lol.

thanks for any input.

T.

anyone out there?.....

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzive_T View Post
    anyone out there?.....
    Woah took me a minute to decifer... ya... looks great except the last part where your shooting same delt 2 days in a row Switch that up try not to use the same injection site more then once a week or once every 5 days...

o.k. then guess i better learn thigh and tri injections!

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzive_T View Post
    o.k. then guess i better learn thigh and tri injections!
    thigh injections rock!

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    thigh injections rock!
    agreed. . a 1in 25g works awesome in my thighs

dsw222 is offline Junior Member
    xxxx
    Last edited by dsw222; 02-01-2010 at 06:39 PM.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post
    I've always shot my thighs no problem but have heard tons of horror stories about people hitting nerves. Is it really that common?
    every once in awhile, ill start to stick it and it will hurt so i pull out. but usually it just goes in painless

thats what i do with delts at the mo, if you stick it and feel a pinch,a.aka hitting a nerve, then pull out and i go a few mm lower or higher.

rite been researching thigh injections, its just draw a circle on the side of your upper leg, and then do the usual, swab, spread skin, aspirate etc. seems straightforward.

id like to do tri injections too, as my lateral head is quite big, but the hardest muscley part part of it is at the bottom of my tri, near the origin of the muscle by the elbow.

so i presume that would be the best bit to inject into. but then i found out most of your nerves are by your elbow...doh! also that risks injecting into the tendon.

back to the drawing board!!!

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    My favorate spots are Glutes/Thighs/side delts/traps... 2.5ml in the glutes/2ml in the thighs and 1.5ml in the delts/traps... is the best also 1inch 25g for thighs/traps 1-1.5inch 23 gauge for glutes and 5/8th 25g for delts

samcam is offline Associate Member
    I love quad injections but I have found you need to find the right spot on yourself or they can hurt like a mofo. For me it's about a 45 degree angle to the side of guad. You just have to experiment.

Thread Information