mr.syringe is offline New Member

Exclamation Shipping To Canada

I have been buying gear off credible sites, but alot of it doesn't come thru... it gets stoped at customes, and i never get it. and i don't get a ceasure letter... it always gets ceased 10ml viles, 1ml amps 20 ml satches.... I don't know if its a canadian thing or something... i have lost tons of money... can some one give me some hints on why this is happening?? thank you.... i hope i didn't break any rules with this post...

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    i'm in oz, have ordered some *PLEASE DO NOT POST LAB NAMES* sachets. they haven't arrived yet, but i am hopeful customs won't stop them. our customs are toughest in the world, they even busted Sly. you should consider that option. you can get PCT in sachets as well. good luck bro EH. sorry mate i just saw that your sachets were seized, were they by them selves? shit. you're making me nervous now! ha ha

mr.syringe is offline New Member
    bump

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    number one you both should be banned.
    number 2 it dosent get siezed without a letter that means they didnt send it

Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    i'm in oz, have ordered some s t e a l t h sachets. they haven't arrived yet, but i am hopeful customs won't stop them. our customs are toughest in the world, they even busted Sly. you should consider that option. you can get PCT in sachets as well. good luck bro EH. sorry mate i just saw that your sachets were seized, were they by them selves? shit. you're making me nervous now! ha ha
    you gotta know better then to post a lab name on this site bro

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    number one you both should be banned.
    number 2 it dosent get siezed without a letter that means they didnt send it
    why banned? we were discussing logistics not specific suppliers.

you gotta know better then to post a lab name on this site bro
    nah, i wasn't intentionally naming a lab i was using it as a generic term. that is a descriptive term used by many suppliers of sachets. don't know why i bothered anyway, he didn't even care to respond, wtf.
    Last edited by jbonez19; 03-08-2008 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    nah, i wasn't intentionally naming a lab i was using it as a generic term. that is a descriptive term used by many suppliers of sachets. don't know why i bothered anyway, he didn't even care to respond, wtf.
    but still bro it is controversial and we dont need people getting pissed over it. Next time just say sachets.

but its funny that you had enough knowledge to know it was going to be all ******* so you put spaces in it. If it is going to be blocked out then it is best not to post it.

but still bro it is controversial and we dont need people getting pissed over it. Next time just say sachets.

but its funny that you had enough knowledge to know it was going to be all ******* so you put spaces in it. If it is going to be blocked out then it is best not to post it.
    understood, thanks chedda. good advice

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Thread closed ...

Thread Information