jethro1 is offline Associate Member

Tren E or Tren A

I plan on running some tren for my next go. Plan to run test e at 750mg for 12 weeks along with tren at 300mg per week. I know the difference between the two, but would like to hear from people that have used both, and if they prefer one over the other.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro1 View Post
    I plan on running some tren for my next go. Plan to run test e at 750mg for 12 weeks along with tren at 300mg per week. I know the difference between the two, but would like to hear from people that have used both, and if they prefer one over the other.

stats please.

6'2''
    231lbs
    13% bf
    31 YO

I've been training hard most of my life, used several different types of gear when I was in my early twenties. Diet is in check. This will be my first go with tren .

hauss man is offline Member
    makes no difference, except with the enathate you will want to run it longer. go with the cheapest one

6'2''
    231lbs
    13% bf
    31 YO

I've been training hard most of my life, used several different types of gear when I was in my early twenties. Diet is in check. This will be my first go with tren.

i would do tren a if you dont mind shots ed or eod.

i did tren e my first time 200mg a week for 8 weeks and didnt like the acne from it.

my 2nd go round i chose tren a 50mg ed and im happy so far. i wanna up it a lil but im gonna wait and see.

50mg ed would be a good start for you.
    Last edited by naturalsux; 03-09-2008 at 11:11 AM. Reason: spelling

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i would use tren A...sides r too bad u can stop them and adjust kinda instantly..well atleast in one day u know

hauss man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300 View Post
    i would use tren A...sides r too bad u can stop them and adjust kinda instantly..well atleast in one day u know
    i thind people over exagerate the sides. yeah you sweat a lot and yeah your broke out like a girl on prom, but those sides just let you know its working

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    i thind people over exagerate the sides. yeah you sweat a lot and yeah your broke out like a girl on prom, but those sides just let you know its working

I guess it effects everyone differently, the sides will be worth it to me if the gains are good.

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    but why go through them if you dont have to? that fvcking acne hurt like a mofo!

I guess it effects everyone differently, the sides will be worth it to me if the gains are good.
    the sides are worth it but the less the better= the longer you can stay on and tolerate higher doses.JMO

Thread Information