Thread: Infertility

jch3131 is offline Associate Member

Infertility

Just looking for a little feed back guys. I'm on my second cycle right now and have 8 months left.

First cycle- 500mg test e/12wks NO PCT (I know,... I know)

Current cycle- 40mg dbol /4wks, 750 test e/12wks, 100mgEOD winny/ 4 wks
    PCT- 20mg Nolva, 25mg Aromasin , LiquiDex on hand. 6 wk pct

Ok so, I've researched all the sides of AAS and aware of what could happen and of course am okay with the gamble. I've never had a problem with infertility since I never really wanted kids. Well I slipped up and fell in love and going to be getting married soon ( I know...I know lol). Well we want kids someday, and like any man I'm worried about my fertility. so if theres anyone that have had any experience, knowledge, or had sperm counts before just let me know how it turned out, or give me something that might ease the mind.

This is going to be my last cycle anyway for a LONG time. I'm satisfied with my current results and just want to go natural for awhile. Just so you know I didnt wait as long as I should have between cycles, about 4 months
    (I know.....I know). Thanks guys.

meathead320 is offline Member
    I would just run the PCT as:

week 1-4: nolva 20mg ED
    week 5: liquidex 0.3mg (3 sprays) ED

Then off, and stya off.

I like arimidex (liquidex) better than aromasin , as it is a competative inhibitor, not a suicide inhibitor.

Keep in mind that Test C has been used in fertility studies at 200mg EW for up to 18 months, with no long lasting fertility sides once use was discontinued, with nothing more than a pct of only comid at 25mg ED for 4 weeks.

You are using a lot more than 200mg of test EW keep that in mind, and so studies at bodybuilding cycle doses, and fertility, are as of yet anecdotal.

The biggest culprit in long term fertility damage, I would expect, would be high doses of HCG . If you chose to use this durring a cycle, to tave off testicular atrophy, you do not want to use more than 500 IU 2x a week. Most guys only need to use 250 IU 2x per week to prevent atrophy on long cycles. I would not expect those doses to cause desensitization of the leydig cells.

On the other hand, there are still some guys using way too much, like 5,000 IU+ for PCT, which does almost nothing to help restart the HPTA post cycle at best, and is at worst, very destructive to the leydig cells of the testes. - I would not do this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    A) I hope you meant 8 weeks left on that cycle.
    Secondly) Many men remain quite fertile during cycles, just run some searches. Regardless, any infertility experienced during cycling is completely reversible afterwards.
    3) It doesn't sound like you're in a hurry so faster recovery, should this side occur, is not an issue.
    Lastly) Watch the movie "I Think I Love My Wife" prior to your nuptials...it's a very real depiction of the institution.
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809697054/info
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    CLOMID!!!! HCG !! and yes tribulus....take them and your sprem will flow like yor bath tub facet

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    clomid..

I went from 100k sperm to 64 million..

HCG for size.. trib did and does nothing for me..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

jch3131 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the input guys. Yeah I meant 8 weeks left on the cycle not months, sorry about that. I'm not in too big of a hurry right now but just wanted to be sure I could get things back to normal. I will buy some clomid and add it to the pct.

Thread Information