Thread: Whats Better

Bomber 10 is offline New Member

Whats Better

First off this cycle is not for bb'ing. More for interval training, strength, speed and stamina. Roughly for 2 mins of hell. I can get ahold of Test P, Eq, Winny and maybe masteron . 5 10", 183lbs, around 8% bf. Any suggestions??
    What have guys had success with? Buddy told me use the eq with winny, no water and quality gains, from research looks like this isn't a good combo. I am strict with diet and training. Thanks.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber 10 View Post
    First off this cycle is not for bb'ing. More for interval training, strength, speed and stamina. Roughly for 2 mins of hell. I can get ahold of Test P, Eq, Winny and maybe masteron . 5 10", 183lbs, around 8% bf. Any suggestions??
    What have guys had success with? Buddy told me use the eq with winny, no water and quality gains, from research looks like this isn't a good combo. I am strict with diet and training. Thanks.
    2 minutes of hell? are you gonna go meet my ex-wife? you'll need more that some juice my friend. j/k. actually man i get pretty lethargic when i run cycles so if youre going for speed and stamina i would go natural. but everyone is different.

What about 50mg test p eod and eq 400mg wk for 10 wks
    or 12wks eq, then start winny from 4wks on

STED is offline Associate Member
    50mg test EOD 1 - 12wks
    Eq - 1 - 10wks
    Winny - 8 - 12wks

You got a pct lined up mate?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I can see the use of prop and winny...but for what you say your goals are....straight up hard work and totally worked out good nutrition should help you achieve what you're looking for bro...your buddy isnt totally wrong but running those 2 compounds can have you limp as hell too...

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    If anything go with the test 50mg eod and the eq 500-600mg wk for atleast 12 weeks. The winny will hurt your joints so running could be difficult

Eq would be easier on the body than the winny correct? With the prop 200mg wk and eq 400mg wk how much water will a guy put on? Can't afford to put on more than 5lbs.

Heres what the event consists of!!
    Start off by picking up 42lb hose pack over shoulder, run up 6 flights of 10 stairs per flight, at the top reach over a railing and pull up 45lb weight and pull it over the top railing, then run down hitting each step, at the bottom u have to hit a 165lb beam with a 8lb shot mallet between your legs back 4 feet, then run through a zig zag pattern 175ft, then pick up a charged hoseline and run forward 75ft, then pick up a rescue dumby 175lbs and pull him backwards to finish. All one after another while wearing proper PPE.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber 10 View Post
    Heres what the event consists of!!
    Start off by picking up 42lb hose pack over shoulder, run up 6 flights of 10 stairs per flight, at the top reach over a railing and pull up 45lb weight and pull it over the top railing, then run down hitting each step, at the bottom u have to hit a 165lb beam with a 8lb shot mallet between your legs back 4 feet, then run through a zig zag pattern 175ft, then pick up a charged hoseline and run forward 75ft, then pick up a rescue dumby 175lbs and pull him backwards to finish. All one after another while wearing proper PPE.
    Sounds like a firefighter try-out. And you think you need steroids to help you with this? Come on! Focus on your training/cardio.

maxumboater is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I would stay clean until you make it in. Dont know if they put you through a lie detector test or not but around here thats one of the main questions. But test prop gives me really good stamina.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxumboater View Post
    Yeah I would stay clean until you make it in. Dont know if they put you through a lie detector test or not but around here thats one of the main questions. But test prop gives me really good stamina.
    It's not even a question of being tested. It is a question about having the mental, moral and physical ability to complete a task without using performance enhancing drus to get you there. Don't cheat yourself and the ones you are going to be working with.

maxumboater is offline Associate Member
    I totallly agree with you njord. at least make sure you can handle the task at hand with out the help of aas.

I already have the job. Its for a competition coming up and I know alot of the guys maybe even girls are on something. I was just curious on what would be a good cycle for an event like this. Thanks.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    test prop and winny

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    perhaps you should look into halo.. increased strength and aggression. if you're playing a sport or training for a fight those 2 things will help you greatly when increased

Thread Information