rojo1289 is offline New Member

Is Test400 still available? Update me please

Hi i use to be a regular here for about two years but have stopped lifting for the past two years and now want to get back in it. My buddy is traveling to the texas border and will be crossing into mexico to get some stuff. I have done two cycles before. first was test250 and deca , 2nd was t400 and deca. I really liked test400 and wondering if it is still available. It has been a couple years since my last cycle and have not been active in the gym due to my work and school schedule. I have made time now and want to get back in it. is this available still? What other options do i have? Im 6-2 185. im looking for some nice mass.Is there anything else new out there. Im looking to only spend 200 on this cycle its going to be light. thanks in advance guys!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    There is a lot of stuff out there. Food and getting back in the gym.

Bro youve been out for a couple years, ease back into it, get your diet up and back on track THEN think bout cycling. I understand 100% you want a boost back in but you should know that its not about the AAS, its about your diet and exercise.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Diet forum...

Thread Information