Thread: newbie help

tacoma0000 is offline New Member

newbie help

im about 5 10 150lbs in the morning and like an idiot i got talked into my first cycle. i was always pretty strong for my weight putting up 240 in bench press but recently my coach kinda of hinted i should take some. I didnt think i needed it but i did it anyways. I am currently on winstrol i take 10mg a day and i have enough for 60 days. Ive been on it for about two weeks and i was thinking about stopping because i dont think at age 20 i really need it but i have heard that stopping in the middle of your cycle can be bad. I rather finish if its bad to stop midway but any opinions? any help will be appreciated, thanks

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro your fine. you do need to stop. dont worry about aas. and 10 mgs is not enough to bother you at all. and you wouldnt even have seen any results anyway off that cycle and at that dosage. but yes do stop.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    You are taking a pretty low dosage is it oral?

yes its oral

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    yeah stop bro, sounded like u were doin just fine as it was. is a v.low dose. stop, and if u coach hints again slap him in the back of the head. good luck

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    You might wanna take some milk thistle or something to detoxify your liver as winstol tabs are kinda toxic on your liver. You weren't taking that much so its not a huge deal, just better for your liver bro

sorry i just reread my post there was a typo i meant 50 mg not 10mg. i took five of those 10mg pills

thanks for the help yeah im gonna stop but where can i get that stuff for ur liver

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont need it. eating and training is where its at for you. You may need real high overall calories. the 10mg is nothing to worry about. just stop. your coach has given bad advice to you.

Thread Information