RoidBoid is offline Member

Exclamation what do i do need help badly please guys

Well im a proffesional sports player and subject to drugs tests every 5-6 months so i need somthing firstly that wont last longer then that in my system, also i need somthing that is for cutting not bulking as i want to get more ripped, ive been told anavar but my supplier said no more then 20mg a day which i wont see any results, is there anythink you guys can think of that falls into this category

Cant use : Winni because it will **** my joints up

Exclamation what do i do need help badly please guys

Well im a proffesional sports player and subject to drugs tests every 5-6 months so i need somthing firstly that wont last longer then that in my system, also i need somthing that is for cutting not bulking as i want to get more ripped, ive been told anavar but my supplier said no more then 20mg a day which i wont see any results, is there anythink you guys can think of that falls into this category. dont mind jabs but not every day!

Cant use : Winni because it will **** my joints up

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    don't u play soccer? haven't u already asked this question and been answered? why don't u start by reading some of the steroid profiles and try and see for uself which ones might be suitble. who cares what your supplier says anyway. it's your body u decide what u put in it. who says winstrol will .... your joints?

yes but im not up for test prop every day. winstrol is hard on your joints so wont be good for me if im playing football every day! ive look on the profiles on this site but there isnt many i can see that have low detection and good for cutting

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    You can do test prop EOD

Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    yes but im not up for test prop every day. winstrol is hard on your joints so wont be good for me if im playing football every day! ive look on the profiles on this site but there isnt many i can see that have low detection and good for cutting
    i've done stanaz, mates have done it. never had any probs with joints. ben johnson seemed to do alright. but if u say so. ur prob will be that low detection drugs in general are going to be short ester drugs which require eod jabs at least. imo if u don't wanna jab then AAS are not for u. have u tried creatine or aminos?

feck that if injecting ill do once a week.

ive done a cycle before, but i want to do somthing to get me ripped becuase my diet is really good i do alot of training and weights so all i need is that little help.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    then dont do a cycle bro because you really dont seem ready to me. you keep asking the same question in different posts because you dont like the answers your getting but there not going to change.

ive done a cycle before, but i want to do somthing to get me ripped becuase my diet is really good i do alot of training and weights so all i need is that little help.
    if you're pro footballer you should already be ripped bro, if that's all u want to do is get ripped, get strict with your diet and hit the x-trainer. that'll get u ripped.

im fairly ripped but just want to be bigger, it would help abit plus with the summer coming up! hmmmm i thinking about win-50 wts that like?

im fairly ripped but just want to be bigger, it would help abit plus with the summer coming up! hmmmm i thinking about win-50 wts that like?
    it doesn't sound like u know what the **** u want bro. you might have to rely on one of the vets to help you with that. good luck mate

Thread Information