adamant123 is offline New Member

first cycle ideas and questions

Hi, new to this forum, I am 18 and about 5'11

Right, starting a new cycle for the first time sunday.

My plan,

1st injection sunday night, and every sunday night for ten weeks, then go to the gym mon, tues, wen, thurs & friday night and then weekend off.
    Test 450
    1ml a week

Is this ok considering is my first cycle?
    Got all my gear sorted, green or blue needles ok right? got a mixture of both.

My eating and that ok. taking in about 4-5 litres of water of day, eating plenty of tuna, meat pasta and stuff. Eating about 5 meals a day.

Just wondring if anyones got any ideas? suggestions?

answers appreciated

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    doesnt sound good to me for a couple reasons.

1. you are too young, your hormones are at their peak right now, adding aas to the mix will only lead to complications
    2. you are most likely no where near your natural genetic peak. how much do you weigh?
    3. i see no mention of pct, do you even know what it is?
    4. do you have any ancillaries on hand to control estrogen?

you need to know the guages for needles, 25g 1" for delts, quads etc, 23g 1.5" for glutes

from the sounds of it you need to do a lot more research

weight about 160 pounds
    height 5'10 not 5'11 as i put in previous post (measure today with shoes on at the gym at 5'11'

yeah got chlomid on order which should be coming this week

yeah needles i got are right size then, 23g 1 1/2 ''

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I got an idea bro...why dont you put that gear a for awhile and train and eat your butt off for about another 3 years...While you do that hang around here and learn a bunch of stuff...At 18 years bro...your test level are shooting thru the roof ..you dont need to shut that down and put synthetic test in you..trust me bro...do what i advised and you'll be every glad in the long run.
    Last edited by Bigmax; 03-12-2008 at 02:27 PM.

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    I got an idea bro...why dont you put that gear a for awhile and train and eat your butt off for about another 3 years...While you do that hang around here and learn a bunch of stuff...At 18 years bro...your test level are shooting thru the roof ..you dont need to shut that down and put synthetic test in you..trust me bro...do what i advised and you'll be every glad in the long run.

Exactly what he said. You need to learn a lot more before you start something as serious as AAS use. There is entirely too much to know and too many aspects in which to approach them that you could possibly know at this point. The last thing you want to do is mess your body up before you have even let it mature.

Everyone realizes how exciting it is to run that 1st cycle but at this point, with the proper training and diet, you could get great results without it. Hold off for a while even thought its entirely too hard and research research research. Also eat eat eat, lift lift lift, and sleep sleep sleep.

ok thanks for advice guys, ive read bit more into it and im bit scared. decided to pull out lol me and my gym partner both got the test, hes not pulling out tho so any 1 want to buy my batch? JUST KIDDING.

Right im trying to advice him on what to do after cycle, thers no convincing him to not go on them.

Clomid, recommended dose 100mgs a day right? and start that how many days afta final injection? and continue for how many days. Anything else essential he should be taking during/after cycle. Test 450 hes taking for ten weeks a 1ml shot every week.

advice would be appreciated.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adamant123 View Post
    ok thanks for advice guys, ive read bit more into it and im bit scared. decided to pull out lol me and my gym partner both got the test, hes not pulling out tho so any 1 want to buy my batch? JUST KIDDING.

Right im trying to advice him on what to do after cycle, thers no convincing him to not go on them.

Clomid, recommended dose 100mgs a day right? and start that how many days afta final injection? and continue for how many days. Anything else essential he should be taking during/after cycle. Test 450 hes taking for ten weeks a 1ml shot every week.

advice would be appreciated.
    well first if your going to inject 450mgs of test in one go be very very prperd for some pain in the comeing days ...

it should be shot at 1/2 ml twice a week ..

rear read read ,,,eat eat eat,,, train train train,,,sleep sleep sleep,,

there the best 4 words for you ...

mate as i said ive backed out of my cycle all together, and im very grateful for the advice you guys gave as it made me read bit more into it.

What do you rekon he should inject twice a week at half a ml? ok

what about pct? clomid how many days after last injection, and how mucha day. 50mg? 100mg?

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adamant123 View Post
    mate as i said ive backed out of my cycle all together, and im very grateful for the advice you guys gave as it made me read bit more into it.

What do you rekon he should inject twice a week at half a ml? ok

what about pct? clomid how many days after last injection, and how mucha day. 50mg? 100mg?
    weeks 1-10 1/2 ml test 450 2 times per week=450mgs test per week

16 days after last shot start clomid at 100mgs day 1 and then 50mgs for 29 days....

all the info is on this forum mate just go and look for it before asking simple questions ...

ok, but tbh done my research which has made me decide NOT to do them.

so dont wanna research pct's that possibly make anabolics sound not so dangerous because i dont wanna change my mind lol

just want to give advice to my mate because he hasnt got net.

Also he rekons you can mix test with some kind of oil to inject so less painful? anyone know what type of sterile oil you can use and where to buy in uk?

thanks again

Thread Information